• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a useless pickup by the Cowboys

So I guess I'd love to see it? There's definitely a point of diminishing returns with running backs in the ground game. If I were a Dallas fan, I'd rather get a defensive free agent or some other position that makes the other 10 guys on the field more likely to succeed on any play rather than "this guy is good in X situation".
Jerruh always wanted him, I assume Stephen would say no, it's dumb.. but you never know.

They need to get a pass rush since they can't rely on Gregory staying on the field with his issues or get a top flight corner to replace Claiborne.

Peterson's been tagged to the Cowboys for years. It seems like every megastar player is always on his way to the Cowboys, then nobody says shit when it doesn't happen.

Remember that offseason when Jerruh was allegedly throwing elbows to get Bustziel?

jbug617

Banned
Fox put out their schedule for today.

C36UU6mVUAEH99q.jpg

I'm glad some of you will go back to acting like normal ppl when the Super Bowl is over.

When Line and I watch 24 legacy after the Super Bowl.
tumblr_n4hr0jh6kx1tsypcbo1_500.gif

jbug617

Banned
Pats tried to trade Collins to the Texans for Hopkins or Jonathan Joseph. Pats also called the Eagles.
The trade came on a Monday, but on the prior Thursday and Friday, the Patriots called teams like the Eagles, Texans and more. Many scenarios were discussed, sources say.

The two juiciest: The Patriots asked for frustrated receiver DeAndre Hopkins in a potential trade for Collins -- offensive building block in need of an extension for defensive building block in need of an extension. That was a non-starter for the Texans, even with Hopkins battling uneven quarterback play.

The other offer the Patriots spent weeks researching: Veteran cornerback Johnathan Joseph for Collins. New England loves him. Though intriguing, Joseph is so valuable to Houston that the team would not part with him.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...collins-to-texans-before-trading-lb-to-browns

Hunter S.

Food for thought.

@psmith12
Broncos (w/488 wins) are 1-of-19 teams all-time with 450+wins. DEN now has 5 HOFers. Other 18 teams w/450+wins average 15+ HOFers.

Might be a bias against against "Cow town" market. I dont know.

MechDX

Sorry friend, is in not being televised in what ever their world country you live in?

I can understand why a land which values freedom, equality and the ability to spell would seem like a place that less yours and more 'theirs'.

I have the option of watching anything else that my heart desires unlike you, a poor soul forced to watch state television channel as an evil dictator's team wins a tainted trophy in a sham championship game.

I can understand why a land which values freedom, equality and the ability to spell would seem like a place that less yours and more 'theirs'.

I have the option of watching anything else that my heart desires unlike you, a poor soul forced to watch state television channel as an evil dictator's team wins a tainted trophy in a sham championship game.
Fuck I hate Android. I definitely typed third. It does this to me all the time.

squicken

I just don't see how Alex Mack can even try to play with a fractured leg. Trying to block all those big guys just seems like a recipe for disaster

Milchjon

Sorry friend, is in not being televised in what ever their world country you live in?

Not only do Yuro countries have functional infrastructure, public schools with well paid teachers, free higher education, a working multi-party system, etc, but also the additional privilege of watching the best entertainment your freedom-deficient country has to offer!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Not only do Yuro countries have functional infrastructure, public schools with well paid teachers, free higher education, a working multi-party system, etc, but also the additional privilege of watching the best entertainment your freedom-deficient country has to offer!

Sounds like a paradise. Does your country accept non-caucasian folk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom