• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
How aroused did it make you?

Did not make me arouse.

Didn't it suck? I had one two days ago and it wasn't great.

It did not suck. I thought it was okay. Definitely had worst from Taco Bell before.

Why do people in a liberal state like mass support racist nut jobs like Brady and Belichick?

Because for most of their life they were losers and they see these two guys being "winners" make them think they can be just like them. Unfortunately they don't understand these two aren't winners but cheaters. There will be a 30 for 30 about this in 30 years.

What did you think of it Western?

I thought it was solid. I had two and I thought it was actually a bit much for me. They are marketing geniuses. One wasn't enough to make me full, but two was a little bit too much for me. So they made it small enough where you are forced to buy two!

I'm honestly thinking about having it tomorrow

Was it good?

Yea it was solid! I gave the first one a solid 8 but by the 2nd one I kind of got tired of it and it drop to a 7. So I say 7.5 overall!

jbug617

Banned
for RBH and DM
fZsLje1.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dak beating out Zeke for ROTY is the only big surprise for me. Everything else was exactly as I figured it.

Glad to see Kurt Warner get in too

Hindl

Dak beating out Zeke for ROTY is the only big surprise for me. Everything else was exactly as I figured it.

Glad to see Kurt Warner get in too

Weird figured Zeke would be a shoo-in

Brian Dawkins is the biggest snub.

What a shitshow. I get being in the same class as Ed Reed and Palamalu, but dawk just is under appreciated. Maybe I just have homer goggles on but I think dawk absolutely deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Ed and Troy

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This might be the worst job the hof committee has ever done. Two part timers and Jerruh get in over sure fire guys like TO, Faneca and Tagliabue. Just terrible.

squicken

This might be the worst job the hof committee has ever done. Two part timers and Jerruh get in over sure fire guys like TO, Faneca and Tagliabue. Just terrible.

They created a "contributors" selection so that non-players no longer deprive any player of getting in. But they could have voted in Tags or Coryell and went with Jerry.

I actually think Jerry has had a huge impact on the game, and he's been an above average personnel guy

Happy "The Only Football Game That Matters Is The Puppy Bowl" Sunday

pupslomo2.gif

Remember that real Americans are rejecting that other game. Turn your back on the NFL friends.

Talon

Dead serious right now.

If Terrell Davis is a hall of famer, Priest Holmes and Sean Alexander need to be inducted.

The only difference between the three is that TD got rings for Elway.

Holmes, honestly, was a better player.
You could not be more wrong. TD was far more dominant than those two at the apex of their careers.

How dare you out Shaun* Alexander even in the same zip code? Priest is a little more understandable.

Slo

Career rushing yards:

Chris Johnson 9,537 yards
Matt Forte 9,415 yards
LeSean McCoy 8,944 yards
DeAngelo Williams 8,029 yards
Terrell Davis 7,607

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

What a useless pickup by the Cowboys

So I guess I'd love to see it? There's definitely a point of diminishing returns with running backs in the ground game. If I were a Dallas fan, I'd rather get a defensive free agent or some other position that makes the other 10 guys on the field more likely to succeed on any play rather than "this guy is good in X situation".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom