• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

DMczaf

New York Jets select O.J. Howard TE Alabama.

uNCfWo0.gif

Now before you start booing let me explain. Howard is a fucking great TE and now that the jets have a new OC in place with some younger QBs a solid TE is a fantastic target for a young QB. The entire roster is in need of repair and Bowles is more than likley going to get fired this season and Mack knows that. He will try and make this team look as good as possible on the offensive end and Howard will be the first part of that.

You're fired

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

uNCfWo0.gif

Now before you start booing let me explain. Howard is a fucking great TE and now that the jets have a new OC in place with some younger QBs a solid TE is a fantastic target for a young QB. The entire roster is in need of repair and Bowles is more than likley going to get fired this season and Mack knows that. He will try and make this team look as good as possible on the offensive end and Howard will be the first part of that.

Why would you not use a Kyle Brady draft gif?

With the Sixth Pick of the NFL-Gaf Mock Draft...

Jets-Gaf Selects: said:

uNCfWo0.gif

Chargers are on the clock, they have until 7:30 PST to make a pick

7. Los Angeles Chargers - Fanto
8. Carolina Panthers - Grover
9. Cincinnati Bengals
10. Buffalo Bills
11. New Orleans Saints - dionysus
12. Cleveland Browns (from Philadelphia Eagles)
13. Arizona Cardinals
14. Philadelphia Eagles (from Minnesota Vikings) - Hindl
15. Indianapolis Colts
16. Baltimore Ravens - Blarry
17. Washington Redskins
18. Tennessee Titans
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
20. Denver Broncos
21. Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
22. Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf
23. New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
24. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
25. Houston Texans - Dutch, Mech
26. Seattle Seahawks - cdy
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Dallas Cowboys - cashman
29. Green Bay Packers - Elfforkusu - Slo
30. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
31. Atlanta Falcons
32. New Orleans Saints (from Patriots) - dionysus

Rules:

Teams without a team will be group pick, first choice to three votes or pick with most votes in two hours get auto-selected.

Remember the pick is who you think your team will pick not who you want (you hear that Mech??)

Write a quick write up on why your team will make that pick and how he fits your team.

Pepiope

Our first game is against the Packers in the pre-season?

Someone be ready to calm me down when Wentz shreds their defense the same way Sammy B did a couple years ago.

With the 4th pick in the Draft, The Jacksonville Jaguars draft Leonard Fournette, RB from LSU. We all know the difficulty that Bortles has had outside of garbage time. So why not take the pressure off of him and a young defense with some very good pieces with arguably the best north and south runner in the draft. This gives Coughlin time to make a final decision whether to shit or get off the pot with Bort.

gata of all people would know what the jags need, back down floy.
This is true.. but

He should have picked when his team was called,
Exactly

You need an RB.
We have Crow/Duke.. we're ok right now.

Browns could use another back. 🤔 Sending this to Grossi as evidence you are consulting for the Browns.
:jnc

Break my heart Fanto.. take my Hooker off the board..

Hindl

Our first game is against the Packers in the pre-season?

Someone be ready to calm me down when Wentz shreds their defense the same way Sammy B did a couple years ago.

You could just think about that game and then how the rest of the season went

uNCfWo0.gif

I like this pick. OJ is going to slice through opposing defenses and murder defensive backs two at a time.

We have Crow/Duke.. we're ok right now.
Browns could use another back, they'll draft one at some point. We have no depth. Don't expect them to pass on the position like last year. While Crow and Duke are a good combo. If Crow goes down we're kinda fucked. Duke is good and my boy, but don't have the evidence to believe you could count on him to handle the load by himself. I'm actually afraid they'll consider Mixon at some point.

Fox318

Man I'm stuck on 2 cars to choose from.

I got between a 2017 Civic Turbo basically fully loaded save for LED lights and leather seats.

Vs

A 2017 Ford Fusion SE similarly equiped but comes with leather seats.

I like how the Civic looks and drives but the fusion is no doubt a more comfortable car.

I can't get the dealer to budge on a Focus but the fusion he's offering it to me very well equiped.

Something about that civic though comes across like a fun fucking car.
xf224wnl.jpg

Shame I can't get the guy to sell me the hatchback but that might end up being a blessing in disguise.

BG is heading to WWE Monday Night Raw!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZpB1IF9uo
The best jobber

I got between a 2017 Civic Turbo basically fully loaded save for LED lights and leather seats.

Vs

I like how the Civic looks and drives but the fusion is no doubt a more comfortable car.

I can't get the dealer to budge on a Focus but the fusion he's offering it to me very well equiped.

xf224wnl.jpg

Shame I can't get the guy to sell me the hatchback but that might end up being a blessing in disguise.
I have a 2007 Ford Fusion..

I love it and it's roomy even for my ass.

I would assume it's similar

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Vs

xf224wnl.jpg

Prices or price range so I can recommend you completely different cars that I like but you probably don't?

Just stopped by to say although Dez Bryant plays for the team I like, I want to be on the record as saying he's a complete dumbass.

Thanks

saw a dumb pats fan with a "2002 world champs" tattoo on the back of his calf at walmart. I thought about explaining to him what a dumbass he is, but figured it'd be a waste of time to engage with a trumper.

JABEE

I don't even remember who won the Super Bowl this season. It's all hazy. There were important things than playoff football.

Carson Wentz was the only NFL storyline of 2016.

Top Bottom