• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

You were just a wee boy then.
Back when a black man and white women could drink from the same water fountain.

Thanks to the Patriots we will never have to worry about that again!

Thanks Tom Brady! I loved all of those 80s moves that showed a dystopian future with no hope and now thanks to you and Patriots nation I get to actually live in one!

What a guy! What a team!

WedgeX

Banned

Thanks Tom Brady! I loved all of those 80s moves that showed a dystopian future with no hope and now thanks to you and Patriots nation I get to actually live in one!

What a guy! What a team!

I mean, its just such a beautiful future.

ycvF1Op.gif

Jarnet87

What a guy! What a team!

Tom Brady has ascended to such a height that he will one day have his jersey hung in the esteemed American Airlines arena, next to Jordan and Marino.

What a guy! What a team!
Why did white men love trump?

bionic77

He talked to them.

That's really it.

From a policy perspective most are getting fucked over.
You are giving Americans too much credit.

They wanted a racist shitbag for president. I lived in a bubble with educated non-raciest shitbags (so zero Pats fans in my life) and I thought that was America. I was wrong but whatevs.

Anyways I am over it. America is the past and the JCBs is the future! No borders or restrictions on these boyz! Whenever, wherever and with whomever we want to do it with!

MechDX

You are giving Americans too much credit.

They wanted a racist shitbag for president. I lived in a bubble with educated non-raciest shitbags (so zero Pats fans in my life) and I thought that was America. I was wrong but whatevs.

Anyways I am over it. America is the past and the JCBs is the future! No borders or restrictions on these boyz! Whenever, wherever and with whomever we want to do it with!

You are getting way to serious with this schtick

bionic77

You are getting way to serious with this schtick
You live in Texas.

That is the other bubble I was talking about.

In cities in the North East people can't believe this shit. Especially minorities. It is not a minor event and people are not going to just forget it and pretend life is going on.

Also, you have bad taste and judgment so please confine your opinions to bbq and the Texans.

Hunter S.

On a serious note, blaming white men for Trump is unfair. Not enough people voted in many states to get a none freak of nature elected president. Calling it a thing of white people is starting to sound racist. Florida and Pennsylvania are guilty as just blaming white men all the time.

Bread

Banned
On a serious note, blaming white men for Trump is unfair. Not enough people voted in many states to get a none freak of nature elected president. Calling it a thing of white people is starting to sound racist. Florida and Pennsylvania are guilty as just blaming white men all the time.
🤔🤔🤔🤔

cdyhybrid

QqWlw92.png

bionic77

Fucking outlook is such garbage.

Every few months I am writing some long ass email and some bullshit error will occur when I try to send it.

On the brighter side this Last Dragon is some good shit. Can't believe I never saw this before!

Hindl

Who knows. I was in Hawaii, here's an article about it. When I was in the hospital, they did a spinal tap and knew I had meningitis, but until more tests didn't know exactly what it was. Like the article said, it just spontaneously went away. But I was in the hospital for 5 days.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hawaii-brain-infecting-parasite-cases-up/

Damn that's scary as fuck glad you're better now

No it's 100% white people's fault (women share some of blame). Every demographic that wasn't white voted against Trump, he didn't top 40% with any other race. But for the first time in a long time, white people voted like a single block. Almost 60% of white people voted for Trump, he got blown out in every other demographic.

Hunter S.

Damn that's scary as fuck glad you're better now

No it's 100% white people's fault (women share some of blame). Every demographic that wasn't white voted against Trump, he didn't top 40% with any other race. But for the first time in a long time, white people voted like a single block. Almost 60% of white people voted for Trump, he got blown out in every other demographic.
using blanket statements gets annoying as hell. And it happens all over GAF. Whites are the majority, so using that logic you might as well credit everything to white people.

JABEE

The Patriots taught America that cheaters prosper. I am writing a thesis paper on how their ability to avoid punishment and public scorn helped condition the American people to accept an imposter and cheat as President.

Top Bottom