• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Bread

Banned
I went to visit a buddy in San Diego a couple weekends ago. He lives right smack dab in the middle of the Gaslamp. Shit's nice.
was he in a high rise? i see a lot of places for rent around there but they're so low and close to the street, must get loud with all the homeless and drunks around.

was he in a high rise? i see a lot of places for rent around there but they're so low and close to the street, must get loud with all the homeless and drunks around.

like 8 floors up IIRC, like 2 blocks from Petco. He pays like $2800 a month for a one bedroom though.

Probably overdosing off of meth in Albuquerque
PPIFdeJ.gif

They don't live near here and my future kids are way in the future
Not that far Chris..

Floy is going a little too hard in the paint.
Listen..

I'm trying to be extra disrespectful to summon Chuck.. it worked when I brought back TDR..

It work for Chuck..

Speaking of

Hey TDR.. you're a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Flo going through a growth spurt
Wish my hair was

BG pls

Slo

Every time I'm at Chipotle I get stuck behind the one dude with 12 burritos to order for his buddies. Fucking guy the shuts the whole place down faster than ICE could. Greg, this is you chance to be that guy for NFLGAF.

I'll take a double steak fajita bowl, no beans please.

Greg

Every time I'm at Chipotle I get stuck behind the one dude with 12 burritos to order for his buddies. Fucking guy the shuts the whole place down faster than ICE could. Greg, this is you chance to be that guy for NFLGAF.

I'll take a double steak fajita bowl, no beans please.
I got you fam

catering for all of NFL-GAF

Top Bottom