• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

i hope floy gets help someday

WTF

Someone take away F's letter, this is too Far

the boy done did it
giphy.gif

I expected this to be Yanet's man for some reason..

BG get Fl under control before I have to go get DM to get Fl under control ya dig
I'm perfectly calm Grova

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tha fuck out of here with that nonsense

Tex Mex is best Mex

I miss genuine Tex Mex like Ninfa's on Navigation or El Tiempo....hell even Pappasitos

Midwestern Mexican restaurants are just much cheaper places that refuse to use that level of quality of ingredients.

I didn't say they were and how could you hate tamales? That just hurts your opinion really lmao.

I don't like the masa, just never been a fan and I've tried them from almost every south American country, but no thanks.

How was i defending Chipotle? I have NEVER eaten there. Ever.

Dont need to since I live in a foodies mecca

You know what you did,

since when is houston a foodie's mecca...

how's the asian food

Everyone knows Lafayette is the foodie mecca of the world.

jmdajr

I don't know about Foodie snob Mecca, but Houston being the most diverse city in the entire United States means lots of food options.

Hell I ain't complaining. Plus every time I see I new list of the best places to eat in Houston I haven't gone to like 99% of them. I can't keep up.

MechDX

I don't know about Food Mecca, but Houston being the most diverse city in the entire United States means lots of food options.

Hell I ain't complaining.

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/...-names-houston-americas-fifth-best-food-city/

As for Houston, Sietsema says his experience here "surprised him the most" of any city he visited. He touts eating at Killen's Barbecue as his defining moment and touts egg custard at Chinatown's ECK Bakery as a "best bargain." He writes:

Houston, where have you been all my (food) life? Your best Vietnamese cooking returns me to Saigon, and some of your Chinese menus rival those I’ve dipped into in Beijing. As for Mexican, the seafood-themed Caracol and Cuchara, staffed by female chefs from different regions of Mexico, set the pace. Meanwhile, locals of all persuasions gather around the city’s signature: not fajitas, but Asian-Cajun seafood boils. Few food scenes enjoy the easy, Texas-size camaraderie found in the country’s fourth-largest city; the chef of the popular Underbelly goes so far as to promote the competition by sharing a list of his favorite eats with his customers. As one discerning palate put it, “If L.A. and New Orleans had a baby, it might be Houston.”

Eat a shit burrito stuffed with rice Bread.
with love of course <3

Only Savage in a Dolphins cheerleader outfit can resolve this new rift between Chris and Mech.

I don't know if anything could bring me and mech back again, Romo almost did it but that didn't happen :(

Dude you had me at hello. Then you say stuff like this.. you need to venture to downtown/East Los for good tamales

lol sorry man, I had them all the time growing up but I've never really enjoyed them.

Maybe I can give them another chance,

I didn't like it

but why :(

Top Bottom