• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Leonard Fournette‏
 @_fournette Apr 12

I wonder where, but only God knows.... @BUGANationShop
C9Pfoo9WsAEdWNk.jpg
id take young Leonard at 12, Barnwell is a mad man though.

Some Oakland fans are probably going to get their panties in a bunch over this:

"We're not going to split up like you've seen other cities do," Carr said. "We're not going to do things like that. For the ones that do, I don't really believe that they are true Raider fans. I feel their hurt. I'm with you. I hurt too. But at the same, we're all in this together and we're just going to do it together."

"Out of 1,000 people, you're going to get one or two that have something to say. And that's with everything. It doesn't matter if you throw four touchdowns or three picks, you're going to get it both ways. I expect that, but if something happens, it'll be the 1 percent. Hopefully ya'll don't focus on that kind of stuff because there's the 99 percent that are loyal, faithful fans that are going to ride with us wherever we're at."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/d...rt-the-raiders-even-after-they-move-to-vegas/

Slo

23. Minnesota QB Mitch Leidner was touted as a first-round pick by ESPN's Todd McShay over the summer. Leidner will go undrafted but nobody will call him out on it on-air. Imagining what McShay ever saw in Leidner to even contemplate that as a possibility is somewhere at the bottom of an empty, shattered bottle of bootleg moonshine.

Agree to disagree.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The restaurant I was at for dinner offers a 32 oz steak + 2 lb lobster for $230, and a 5 lb steak for $225...who the hell is ordering these items and not splitting them with a group?!

The restaurant I was at for dinner offers a 32 oz steak + 2 lb lobster for $230, and a 5 lb steak for $225...who the hell is ordering these items and not splitting them with a group?!

I have.... not often (maybe a few times a year) cause I'm not making Bionic money or anything but I'm sure fucks like Tabris do it all the time.

Greg

I eat to live

I have my favorites that I look forward to eating, but usually it's just some thing I do so I don't wither away

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I have.... not often (maybe a few times a year) cause I'm not making Bionic money or anything but I'm sure fucks like Tabris do it all the time.

Oh, I get it, but when I'm spending that kind of money I'm usually looking for stuff like tasting menus with multiple courses, not just one or two huge entrees. Most I've spent for a single item was for some wagyu beef.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

Was at Ruth Chris the other day, 120$ for a 40 oz ribeye...thats about half the price for half the size...ahh frugal life -.-''

cdyhybrid

F8 of the Furious

muVYgWy.gif

Edit:

Adam Schefter‏
@AdamSchefter

Seahawks' RFA Garry Gilliam signed offer sheet with 49ers, as @mattbarrows reported. It is a one-year, $2.2 million deal, per source.

:jnc

Enjoy, Niners fans.

Edit2:

Seattle Sportsnet‏ @alexSSN 3h
"He's looking for his first big dong." -Sims, on Mike Zunino.

Top Bottom