• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

The restaurant I was at for dinner offers a 32 oz steak + 2 lb lobster for $230, and a 5 lb steak for $225...who the hell is ordering these items and not splitting them with a group?!
I could eat that much as a teenager. Back then I could finish an entire pizza by myself. Now I tap out after 2 slices. But I could not afford that shit as a teen or college student.

How much does $2 get you at Taco Bell these days? That was enough for dinner when I was in high school and college. I figure you need at least 4 bucks these days with the price of meat (of whatever they use as a substitute).

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Some buzz here the last couple days that Nuk is about to get paid

Hope they keep some cap room to sign Savage to a 5 year deal after he wins the Owl next year

Probably wont even need nuk though. Savage will make anyone a star WR.

jmdajr

Probably wont even need nuk though. Savage will make anyone a star WR.

Qw4X3FnmFFCPANtlhtK.gif

bionic77

There are gators in Texas?

Well fuck that place. I hate gators and snakes.

Also I watched some of that disney afternoon GB quicklook and man those games look like total ass. I noticed the same thing with a lot of early arcade games. Damn that shit is rough. But 16bit and Neo Geo games aged like fucking fine wine.

Unless the browns go full retard, niners will trade out.

Who's gunna bother trading up to #2 though? Garret's the only "can't miss" prospect in draft, and there's about 8-10 other "blue chip" guys that fall after him. Every team's draft board is probably totally different one to the next and most of those t10 teams have waayyyy too many holes to fill to be worried about getting the "perfect" fit. The only team I could see really considering moving up would be Tennessee if they really really love Lattimore, but it's not like they won't be able to get a damn good secondary prospect at 18.

jmdajr

There are gators in Texas?

Well fuck that place. I hate gators and snakes.

Also I watched some of that disney afternoon GB quicklook and man those games look like total ass. I noticed the same thing with a lot of early arcade games. Damn that shit is rough. But 16bit and Neo Geo games aged like fucking fine wine.

Texas geography is incredibly varied. I mean Houston is basically a fucking swamp, at least closer to the coast.

regions325.gif

Tall4Life

Who's gunna bother trading up to #2 though? Garret's the only "can't miss" prospect in draft, and there's about 8-10 other "blue chip" guys that fall after him. Every team's draft board is probably totally different one to the next and most of those t10 teams have waayyyy too many holes to fill to be worried about getting the "perfect" fit. The only team I could see really considering moving up would be Tennessee if they really really love Lattimore, but it's not like they won't be able to get a damn good secondary prospect at 18.
tom brady was like a 200th round pick, you never know what you can get

Jeff Fisher runs the Iggles

Brandon Lee Gowton‏Verified account
@BrandonGowton

Follow
More
The Eagles are 56-56 and 0-2 in the playoffs since Howie Roseman was promoted to general manager in 2010.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Texas geography is incredibly varied. I mean Houston is basically a fucking swamp, at least closer to the coast.

regions325.gif

The Hill Country tends to kinda run together with the south plains and the north prairies honestly. It's a really pretty area but it doesn't feel crazy different like the Panhandle up on the plateau. I remember driving the rental car while up there for work and it'd look like a complete desert with nothing taller than a bush for miles and miles.

I highly recommend people visiting Palo Duro Canyon though. Blew my mind that that huge thing is in Texas!

lighthouse-peak.jpg

Hi

Falcons new stadium target date pushed back to Aug. 26

Posted by Darin Gantt on April 18, 2017, 1:13 PM EDT

AP
The Falcons have pushed back the opening of their new stadium for a third time, but promise this time they mean it will be ready when they say it will.

According to Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com, team officials said the building will debut on Aug. 26, when the Falcons host their Week Three preseason game against the Cardinals.

The opening of Mercedes-Benz Stadium was pushed back twice previously, and the last target was July 30 for an Atlanta United MLS match.

Steve Cannon, the chief executive officer of Falcons parent company AMB Group, LLC., said the Georgia Dome would remain in place but they had “no concerns,” that they’d need it. The new building also has a pair of early September college football games on the schedule, before the NFL regular season begins.

The Hill Country tends to kinda run together with the south plains and the north prairies honestly. It's a really pretty area but it doesn't feel crazy different like the Panhandle up on the plateau. I remember driving the rental car while up there for work and it'd look like a complete desert with nothing taller than a bush for miles and miles.

I highly recommend people visiting Palo Duro Canyon though. Blew my mind that that huge thing is in Texas!

lighthouse-peak.jpg

Wow that's the actual name

Top Bottom