• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Romo is the reason Mech has Watson 🤔🤔
He is probably the most divisive college player i've seen in a while, the hype to production numbers weren't there.

I understand Floy's frustration.
Floy boy won't even give it a chance. Posted a good video explaining his role in Michigans D and his numbers. Floy boi said he wouldn't even watch. I mean this isn't a Hackenberg like character we're talking about here. Shout out to Fox's boy Hack

Think Peppers could be Good for the D. Excited to see Greg Williams use him. And The coaching staff is excited about him. He's one of Williams guys

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

Thoughts on Jay Cutler: 1. He's been mulling retirement since Dec. He's ready. 2. His buddies are psyched for us to see him like they do.
Wienke psyched for us to know the real jay

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm not a giant fan of any of the talking heads. Gruden still grates on me the most.

I prefer some like Chris Collingsworth to most others but I don't tune in specifically for any of them. I'm just there to watch some football!

MechDX

I'm not a giant fan of any of the talking heads. Gruden still grates on me the most.

I prefer some like Chris Collingsworth to most others but I don't tune in specifically for any of them. I'm just there to watch some football!

Except for Gus Johnson. He was awesome covering NFL games! Of course if he was covering your game it meant your team sucked but damn he was great

Romo is the reason Mech has Watson 🤔🤔

Floy boy won't even give it a chance. Posted a good video explaining his role in Michigans D and his numbers. Floy boi said he wouldn't even watch. I mean this isn't a Hackenberg like character we're talking about here. Shout out to Fox's boy Hack

Think Peppers could be Good for the D. Excited to see Greg Williams use him. And The coaching staff is excited about him. He's one of Williams guys
Floy boy will watch and see if he falls flat on his face..

Floy boy hopes he succeeds just because he hates that our secondary sucked ass as well as our run d

Floy boy has no hope that he will

Im more impressed with the .35 release time. He has the same released time as Rodgers who is the quickest in the NFL.

Brock had like a minute release time.

Brock like Trent Truck played on a different plane of existence. They moved/threw so quick that they seemed like they were horrible and slow!

jbug617

Banned
Brady heading to the derby
C_FczJyW0AAoUFV.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Except for Gus Johnson. He was awesome covering NFL games! Of course if he was covering your game it meant your team sucked but damn he was great

He was pretty good and probably the most intense announcer I've ever heard. Loved him the year he did Madden.

cdyhybrid

CDY disappointed me without making an Oregon slam out of this
Eh, there's plenty to make fun of Nike U for otherwise. His situation has gotten past dumpster-fire and is now in he's-going-end-up-dead-in-a-gutter status.

I'd rather point out that they have zero national championships despite a billionaire sugar daddy buying them a football program and that the greatest coach in their history was a massive failure in the NFL.

MINICAMP TWITTER REACTION SZN!!!

Jourdan Rodrigue‏Verified account
@JourdanRodrigue

Following
More
Christian McCaffrey, at receiver, just pulled a move on a tryout safety that I think made his soul leave his body

2613338-3360986542-5VsQl.gif

Mindlog

Continuing the awful news.
Adam Schefter‏Verified account
@AdamSchefter

Amongst those taking part in Bucs' rookie minicamp on a tryout basis this weekend: former Eagles' WR Riley Cooper.
What the fuck? I never signed off on this.

Guys...I think dutch was kidnapped by some guy wearing a pats hat....

He actually started following them because of me :(

MINICAMP TWITTER REACTION SZN!!!

Jourdan Rodrigue‏Verified account
@JourdanRodrigue

Following
More
Christian McCaffrey, at receiver, just pulled a move on a tryout safety that I think made his soul leave his body

2613338-3360986542-5VsQl.gif

Christian is also a member of the Dutch's Boys Squad.

Jimmy!!!!

Jacoby!!!!!

Top Bottom