• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

MH6vYSj.gif

MechDX

What would Mech do if Brock became a competent QB on the browns....

giphy.gif

Did you not read the press release or see the conference after the Brock trade? All the Browns talked about was how excited they were they got a 2nd round pick. They didnt even mention him, at all.

I give that the same odds as Tannehill not being a whiny bitch about practice squad players.

giphy.gif

Did you not read the press release or see the conference after the Brock trade? All the Browns talked about was how excited they were they got a 2nd round pick. They didnt even mention him, at all.

I give that the same odds as Tannehill not being a whiny bitch about practice squad players.

I'm just asking...what would you do...

I told you he sucked since before y'all signed him btw

Sanjuro

Just watched the movie Founder about Ray Croc and McDonalds. Ray Croc was a dick.

You're a dick. The man was a legend.

Ray Kroc instantly became a beloved figure in San Diego as soon as he purchased the club. Upon entering a room during one of his first visits to San Diego as the Padres owner he received a standing ovation from a group of civic leaders.

And he sealed the deal with Padres fans on April 9, 1974, toward the end of the Padres’ home opener at San Diego Stadium.
With the Houston Astros leading 9–2 in the bottom of the seventh, Kroc entered the public address booth just before Matty Alou was doubled off first on a bases-loaded foul pop-up to end the inning.
Kroc was expected to address the crowd. But none of the 39,000 on hand expected to hear what they did.

“Fans, I suffer with you,” Kroc shouted into the microphone. “. . . I’ve never seen such stupid ball playing in my life.” The crowd burst into cheers. But Kroc wasn’t done. As he was speaking, a streaker ran across the field. “Get that streaker out of here, throw him in jail,” Kroc shouted into the still open microphone.

So, I was talking to a friend about who's the best WR in the league right now and I didn't know. A case could be made for Antonio Brown, but if you had to choose 1 WR for your team you would probably pick AJ Green or maybe Julio Jones over him wouldn't you? Maybe OBJ?

So, I was talking to a friend about who's the best WR in the league right now and I didn't know. A case could be made for Antonio Brown, but if you had to choose 1 WR for your team you would probably pick AJ Green or maybe Julio Jones over him wouldn't you? Maybe OBJ?

Depends on what kind of QB you have and really what kind of #2 you have too. Every one of them has a different weakness in their game;

Jones is injury prone
Brown is short
OBJ is an annoying diva and has dropped some important balls
Green always felt like he was a slightly less athletic Julio so it's hard to say he's in the same breath

I want to throw Nuk in that list too but he couldn't do anything last year.

If I had to pick one and I got promised he's staying healthy, I'm going Julio instantly with no regrets. I think AB is the most unique of the elite guys, but you've gotta pair him with a tall #2 or a big bodied TE to really let him be a factor on every down imo.

Like if you gave me Brandon Marshall as my #2 or a t3 TE I'll pick Brown purely because I think he brings certain things to the table taller guys can't, but if I'm only promised this one pick, you need to take the most freakish talent.

I'd say OBJ is the one most likely to crack the game open with one play but it just feels that way because he's so flashy about everything he does. Julio can do everything obj can do minus make every little thing look like a circus play.

Good morn.. oh my god..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Twinkies suck, go Browns
And just like that.. Sweeney completes his face turn

Damn

So much disrespect for the boy Floy
I don't deserve this CDY..

Top 5 WR
1) Antonio
2) Julio
3) AJ
4) OBJ
5) Jordy

Honorable Mention
Nuk- God Brock wasted him last year..
Evans- Sometimes has the dropsies.. but he'll probably be a top 5 WR soon

Furyous

I love the fact that his strong pedigree enabled him to see the bigger picture and graduate. Thank you Bills for giving my guy a chance to pursue his dream.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=232058386&highlight=send+f+detroit#post232058386

!!!! It took a whole 2 months, but we finally did it?!?!? :')

kas gonna finally get his ring, the prophecy is fulfilled

Nope, sorry to disappoint you Browns and Cards forever.

MechDX

I'm just asking...what would you do...

I told you he sucked since before y'all signed him btw

No you were jackin it with your boy Fehey over Tannehills average ass.

All good though, if the Texans had just average QB play last year they beat the Pats in the playoffs

So in a way you win with Captain Average as your QB

bigosc2k

Banned
No you were jackin it with your boy Fehey over Tannehills average ass.

All good though, if the Texans had just average QB play last year they beat the Pats in the playoffs

So in a way you win with Captain Average as your QB
And yet you're over here fawning over that trash qb known as Tom Savage.

jmdajr

Didnt Mayor Turner already say he would not enforce this even if it was signed by the governor?

I mean, I don't know if he can do that or not. I guess he can. Just has to hold down the fort of decency until this bullshit gets overturned by the courts.

Pepiope

Yeah first thing I thought of. Although I think Eagles would need to sweeten the pot. I'd take Ingram for Kelce and a 4th or 5th
Seems like too much. They have child beater and Kamara. Getting a quality center is better than whatever else they'd be offered for an aging RB.

Hindl

Seems like too much. They have child beater and Kamara. Getting a quality center is better than whatever else they'd be offered for an aging RB.

I went back and forth on it, but Ingram is only 27 and just had his best year, plus he's on a good contract for 2 years. Kelce meanwhile is gonna be 30 and was one of the worst Centers in the league at times last year. Ingram probably only has a few years left, but the Saints know the Eagles are looking to move on. The Saints could easily keep Ingram as insurance for Peterson in case he gets injured/sucks. A 4th may be a little high, but I'd do Kelce and a 5th. Maybe the Saints send a 6th too

Edit: Unger should be back by mid-season so I don't see the Saints biting

Ravens schedule this year really sucks in terms of picking a road game to attend.

I can't go to England because I have other plans then, so am I really considering Minnesota, Tennessee, or Green Bay in mid November?

Ugh...

Hindl

Ravens schedule this year really sucks in terms of picking a road game to attend.

I can't go to England because I have other plans then, so am I really considering Minnesota, Tennessee, or Green Bay in mid November?

Ugh...

Nashville in mid-November won't be that bad. I was wearing shorts in late October last year

Greg

Ugh...
sounds incredible

I can't wait to go to Lambeau

Top Bottom