• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

jbug617

Banned
Between our Pizza parties and our monthly Saturday brunches I'd say NFL-Gaf is entering a new golden age.

we in there Chris
tumblr_opj2m97sQo1vyd25uo5_540.gif

bionic77

Between our Pizza parties and our monthly Saturday brunches I'd say NFL-Gaf is entering a new golden age.
You think the best pizza ever made would be enough.

But then Obama, Trudeau and amazingly enough Jesus decide to crash the party (though this may not bode well for the future).

I am so glad I was there and invited.

No matter what else happens in my life, at least I will have that pizza party.

If the Browns win 8 games, BG gets modded

I support this
I also support this.

Xia.. can BG rely on your endorsement?

Hooray I graduated college. Time to start working at Breadstream
Congrats friend

If the Browns lose 8 games floyd gets banned
Well that doesn't seem very fair.. what happens if they do?

Nah. Floyd is good people. We just have to break up Browns Gaf and assign them to new teams.
This is why despite Jbug being an animu pats fan.. he is one of the good ones.

we in there Chris
tumblr_opj2m97sQo1vyd25uo5_540.gif

Ummm yay?

You think the best pizza ever made would be enough.

But then Obama, Trudeau and amazingly enough Jesus decide to crash the party (though this may not bode well for the future).

I am so glad I was there and invited.

No matter what else happens in my life, at least I will have that pizza party.

Trump might as well come for us now because it won't get better than that.

Bitanator

Who wins more games, Gata's beloved Jaguars or the Browns?

Jaguars are hording talent like crazies horde Twinkies for the apocalypse, they do eventually get old and stale and useless if you cannot use effectively by the sell by date. Browns are the Browns

bionic77

Hey Bionic!

wgwpm2.gif
Listen you can't be angry for me.

I never promised that you would become a JCB, I just said that by investing in my JCB program it gave yourself the best possible chance to become a JCB. I stand by those words. We have a fantastic conversion rate.

At this point you can give up (definitely not JCB material), or double down like a true JCB and take out a second mortgage on your house so we can do this thing! Just like JJ Watt is going to come back stronger from a 2nd back surgery you are also going to defy the odds, sign that check and come out a winner!

Please make check out to JCB Boyz Inc.

Top Bottom