• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

cdyhybrid

olfUz9y.gif

JABEE

Our country is fucked. It's been in decline for years, but Trump is making a mockery of things. Transparently corrupt. Fumbling his cover-up and embarrassing the United States.

bionic77

Hey lazy people, do you think you are happier with less money and less work accomplishments in exchange for more free time?

I feel like I would be happier if I had a lot of free time to cook and shit. But the bum ass bums I know don't seem that happy from a distance.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hey lazy people, do you think you are happier with less money and less work accomplishments in exchange for more free time?

I feel like I would be happier if I had a lot of free time to cook and shit. But the bum ass bums I know don't seem that happy from a distance.

I made that choice years ago actually and live a better life.

Most of the working poor though are barely scrapping by and need more hours, not less, to make ends meet. Shit is tough.

Save everything you can friend. Retire while you can still go.

bionic77

I made that choice years ago actually and live a better life.

Most of the working poor though are barely scrapping by and need more hours, not less, to make ends meet. Shit is tough.

Save everything you can friend. Retire while you can still go.
We save a ton. I am more of a fan of earning money rather than spending it. Thankfully I have my wife to help balance the out for me.

I still need to put my kids though college. Thats 16 more years. After that I am a free ass man. Part of me still wants to do trial work even when I slow down (it is fun), but it is almost impossible to get a gig that lets you do trials at a slower pace. Unless you have some sweet federal job and you somehow get to do jack shit most days (I have never heard of this myself). Most ADAs and PDs are working their asses off but not making any money. I feel like I would like to do something entirely different once I get my kids through college. Not sure what that would be. Maybe some business.

Bread

Banned
I'm lazy as fuck but that doesn't stop me from running the most successful streaming service named Breadstream on this side of the Mississip.

Slo

My friend, you're either gonna be discontent and stressed about money, or discontent and not stressed about money.

cdyhybrid

Unless you're rich enough you don't have to work, you'll either be busy and not stressed about money or have a relaxed schedule but be stressed about money.

Pick your poison.

What the fuck is going on in this country right now.:(

This administration has exceeded all expectations of incompetence and frightening naïveté.

bionic77

My friend, you're either gonna be discontent and stressed about money, or discontent and not stressed about money.
I figured as much.

Damn this Mummy movie with Cruise looks bad. I am usually down for any Cruise missile joint but I don't think I can watch that piece of shit.

The Tom Brady's won. I told y'all about this.

Better hold onto your butts and joy cons. Shit will get worse before (if) it gets better.

I personally feel like we are watching the fall of America as the sole and dominant superpower of the world.

I figured as much.

Damn this Mummy movie with Cruise looks bad. I am usually down for any Cruise missile joint but I don't think I can watch that piece of shit.

Better hold onto your butts and joy cons. Shit will get worse before (if) it gets better.

I personally feel like we are watching the fall of America as the sole and dominant superpower of the world.

Hopefully after the fall of mankind we go the Star Trek route and not Mad Max,

Tall4Life

I figured as much.

I'm 99% gonna buy a Switch this summer. Will I be redeemed?

Fox318

This administration has exceeded all expectations of incompetence and frightening naïveté.
Not if you just consume news from conservative sources.

People don't understand how much of a platform fox has with controlling the conversation.

Even let's say Trump has been 100% right with his decision making, he has done next to nothing on Calming the public or trying to explain his moves to the American people.

Hammer24

Banned

Hell yeah. I'm at 60 to 70 hours a week now, would much prefer to spend more time with my little son. Alas...

Top Bottom