• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

I watch reruns of Saved By The Bell the college years regularly
The show could have worked if they killed off Screech or sent him to another school.

Also, did they ever explain why Zach got so buff between graduation and his freshman year? He was skinny in high school and was as big as Slater in college.

The show could have worked if they killed off Screech or sent him to another school.

Also, did they ever explain why Zach got so buff between graduation and his freshman year? He was skinny in high school and was as big as Slater in college.

Jessie hooked him up

5a8bc6c55563d50902e05e915aed795f_jessie-spano-im-so-excited-so-im-so-excited-saved-by-the-bell-meme_245-200.gif

Gobias

Banned
Breadstream is under new leadership and I would like to dispel any rumors that it is in any way connected to Comey.

On the flip side BGvision is lit. Send your credit info to Tall pls. Bigly things to come

Also, BGvision is now under investigation for child labor

Fox318

Insanely scary time in our nation right now.

And half the country is so brainwashed by Fox News they don't even know it.

Fox318

Just called a family member to ask if they've heard about the firing.

He said that wasn't this the guy who met with Hillary about the emails and Bengazi

This nation is so screwed.

Fox318

This is the rust belts fault
It's a ton of people's fault.

Trump doesn't get elected without the democrats moving aside for one of the most bumbling candidates that ever ran.

Hillary impacted 3 presidential elections.

2000 the Clinton campaign organization was top concerned on her getting her Senate seat. 2008 she lost to somebody who started out with practically no support, and 2016 she lost to an orange racist whom openly barged about sexually assaulting women.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Eh even if Trump gets away from the investigation he's still incredibly unpopular and has been checked by the courts time and time again.

It's all incredibly concerning and yet another example of the executive branch being too powerful but I don't see how the sky is falling just yet.

Furyous

This is the rust belts fault

Fox News and Comey are too blame. Don't forget about their part in this. Is anyone else gradually losing faith in the President? I'm 'MURICA FUCK YEAH Patriotism tattooes and the whole nine but this has to be the most dysfunctional administration in American history.

Fox318

Eh even if Trump gets away from the investigation he's still incredibly unpopular and has been checked by the courts time and time again.

It's all incredibly concerning and yet another example of the executive branch being too powerful but I don't see how the sky is falling just yet.
He's popular in all the group's he needs to be.

Fox318

All he needs is to keep white men liking him
When you have a stranglehold on the media they consume you are going to be able to control that.

Issue is Trump isn't trying to call the nation down, he's trying to impress the people at Fox and Friends.

Guy is fired with no explanation and you have conservative pundits saying that this was because he didn't go after hillary.

Tall4Life

Fox News and Comey are too blame. Don't forget about their part in this. Is anyone else gradually losing faith in the President? I'm 'MURICA FUCK YEAH Patriotism tattooes and the whole nine but this has to be the most dysfunctional administration in American history.

how did you have any faith in the first place, wtf?

Y'all need to relax. This isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy. When I read the news the Benny Hill music started playing in my head.

It'd be scary if Trump and friends had demonstrated any political tact at any point thus far, but they haven't. It seems abundantly clear that he just wants to squeeze as much $$$ out of the presidency as he can, and he doesn't give a shit about anything else. (note: thermonuclear war is bad for business)

bionic77

When you have a stranglehold on the media they consume you are going to be able to control that.

Issue is Trump isn't trying to call the nation down, he's trying to impress the people at Fox and Friends.

Guy is fired with no explanation and you have conservative pundits saying that this was because he didn't go after hillary.
When the end comes at least you can go out on top (of the rooftop) getting the best servicing known to man.

#JCBSTOLDU

Listen.. what we need you to do is make another Browns gif.. surely that will help take your mind off things

Going to Starbucks, y'all want anything?

Make cheerleader gifs, that usually calms me down

Ask Myles Garrett on twitter what to watch

I'm doing a 20 page report that due tomorrow...so I'm good for today. Stress of not finishing this report and not graduating is more then this situation!

Top Bottom