• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

Man fuck Trump Supporters.

I can't even enjoy my delicious tuna sandwich at Panera without some stupid ass Trump supporter wearing their stupid had around.

We JCBs are peaceful and not prone to be starting shit, but these ignorant and racist motherfuckers are testing my patience. It was all I could do to stop myself from yelling at this old dude and his racist fucking family.

Hindl

Man fuck Trump Supporters.

I can't even enjoy my delicious tuna sandwich at Panera without some stupid ass Trump supporter wearing their stupid had around.

We JCBs are peaceful and not prone to be starting shit, but these ignorant and racist motherfuckers are testing my patience. It was all I could do to stop myself from yelling at this old dude and his racist fucking family.

Just laugh two years from now when Trump has destroyed that man's healthcare and he's unemployed

jbug617

Banned
A brewery in MA (Tree House Brewing Co) printed this at the bottom on 12,000 cans.
i

They concluded that in the regular season no but in the playoffs he will give you a scare.

bionic77

I don't know if Flacco is elite.

But I do know that he is the all time greatest when playing for a contract. I can't think of anyone that comes close in any sport.

Let me remind you that coming into the season the Ravens decided to gamble against Flacco and did not award him the long term contract. Flacco did not do much to impress in the regular season and required a miracle and got one from Ray Rice just to get into the playoffs. Refresher time, it was like 4th and 24 and Flacco threw possibly the most cowardly pass of all time. It could not have traveled more than 5 yards. Rice then beat off at least 7Charger defenders, as if they were married, and somehow miraculously got the first down. Which they needed to win the game and get into the playoffs.

Once in the playoffs the legend of Flacco as the all time playing for a contract player became reality and the Ravens got a SB but lost the contract bet they had with Flacco. BLarry did not know how to feel. On the one hand he was happy seeing his favorite team of criminals lift the Trump trophy into the air. But on the other hand he was sad knowing that the man he hated just became the face of his franchise for the next decade.

Hindl

Tree house is like the highest rated brewery in the country right?

Depends on who you ask, but it's generally no worse than Top 3 everywhere I've looked. I dunno how you objectively rate them since every "Top 50 breweries" list has a different #1 but it's up there. It's usually between that and Hill Farmstead, with Alchemist usually right there with them.

bionic77

I really wish Persona 3 and 4 was on the switch

its the perfect console for JRPGS
I wonder if hybrids are the future.

Also I cannot think of a game that is not perfect for the Switch

Everything is better when played on a hybrid with joy cons and all dem ice cubes.

Like 75% of all beer Tree House makes are IPAs, the well known most played out and boring style of beer in the US.

They really need to diversify for me to take them seriously.

Fox318

I wonder if hybrids are the future.

Also I cannot think of a game that is not perfect for the Switch

Everything is better when played on a hybrid with joy cons and all dem ice cubes.

I don't know about hyrbids being the future but for most of the PC games I would play on steam the Switch is powerful enough to handle that.

I wish system was more open like the PC or Android though. There are many games that Nintendo would never allow on its device that are perfect for it.

Beach

Luckily we don't have a lot of visible trump supports here in So. Cal (or much in general I guess) I manage to keep my blood pressure down.
Even in Orange County I've only seen one person wear the hat and it was some very old dude that looked to be in his last days. I have seen a few trucks with "Latinos for Trump" on their back when I go to the Inland Empire for whatever reason.

bionic77

I don't know about hyrbids being the future but for most of the PC games I would play on steam the Switch is powerful enough to handle that.

I wish system was more open like the PC or Android though. There are many games that Nintendo would never allow on its device that are perfect for it.
If the Switch is really successful then Sony will just copy it and so will other companies and you will get your wish of it being more open.

Really interesting time to see if consumers are more interested in hybrids like Switch or more power with very minimal gains like you get with the Pro and Scorpio.

I think there is a real chance Nintendo changed the whole damn game (like OG JCB me predicted would happen), but its still early and with Trump and the Pats in power you can't predict shit these days.

Don't get me wrong, I still like IPAs, but when all breweries do is IPAs it gets really tiresome. Similarly, when you hear about a great craft beer bar, go expecting a nice selection, and fully three quarters are IPAs. IPAs are good but come on. There are so many great styles of beer out there, get over the fixation. It's at the point where an IPA will be the last thing I choose if there is a remotely good option in another style.

The brewpub that opened near my house took this to heart. They rarely brew IPAs, but have tons of other great styles, including one of the best Baltic Porters I've ever had.

squicken

Go Vikings?! Not much intrigue as far as the upcoming season goes. Will the Vikings offense stay healthy? Can Watson finally solve the Texans' QB woes? Nothing to do but sit back and wait for the Patriots to ride another easy schedule (and cheating) to the Super Bowl

Hindl

Go Vikings?! Not much intrigue as far as the upcoming season goes. Will the Vikings offense stay healthy? Can Watson finally solve the Texans' QB woes? Nothing to do but sit back and wait for the Patriots to ride another easy schedule (and cheating) to the Super Bowl

Vikings traded up and stole my boy Dalvin Cook. I think he's a pretty great fit with that offense

Yeah. I will criticize places like Tree House, Alchemist, etc. since it seems like all they ever have is IPAs, double or otherwise, but I still like drinking them

Don't get me wrong, I still like IPAs, but when all breweries do is IPAs it gets really tiresome. Similarly, when you hear about a great craft beer bar, go expecting a nice selection, and fully three quarters are IPAs. IPAs are good but come on. There are so many great styles of beer out there, get over the fixation. It's at the point where an IPA will be the last thing I choose if there is a remotely good option in another style.

The brewpub that opened near my house took this to heart. They rarely brew IPAs, but have tons of other great styles, including one of the best Baltic Porters I've ever had.

Yeah see I understand that, it's annoying, luckily there is so much beer around here I rarely have a problem finding something I'm into, the three breweries I go too are very good about rotating and trying new things

(Dudes Brewing, MacLeod, 8on8)

Sometimes they miss but I appreciate the effort.

Bread

Banned
I have no problem with a brewery only making IPAs just like I have no problem with a brewery only making sours. If they can make a great IPA then they should stick with it instead of making a half assed attempt to diversify.

Top Bottom