• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

And of course, the Trump administration's explanation for withdrawing from the Paris agreement is filled with more buzzwords and nonsense.

PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION!
BAD DEAL!
OBAMA!
JOBS FOR AMERICANS!

Fuck off
They've been doing this since the beginning. no matter what the issue is they'll somehow try to bring it back. Listen to any of Spicers pressers or anyone talking on this admins behalf. We could be in year 3 of trump and they'll still be using this

bionic77

At this point I really feel like the goal of conservative media is to split the nation u0 like this.

They can't turn back the clock on social issues and they probably won't be able to win a popular vote again so it's down to recreating the confederacy.
Chickens are coming home to roost.

They taught people to hate the government as a way to get votes to justify tax cuts for the rich. Now they really believe it. Not sure what direction Brady and his pals are going to take this country going forward.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
New York, California, and Washington state only make up 10 percent of all greenhouse emissions? That's pretty low for 68 million people. Gata's swamp must be like 10 percent by itself or something.

And gata himself the other 80

Hunter S.

New York, California, and Washington state only make up 10 percent of all greenhouse emissions? That's pretty low for 68 million people. Gata's swamp must be like 10 percent by itself or something.
The list now includes Colorado, Connecticut, Oregon, Hawaii., Patriot state, Rhode Island and Virginia as far as governors that are rebeling and 71 mayors are saying fuck Trump to the president.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/01/us/trump-climate-deal-cities-states-defying/index.html

My Warriors are about to do it!

18444536_1036207909845818_7369286658635595776_n.jpg

Bread Vs Trejo the 30 for 30

DBR10HmWAAUSGVQ.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I hate paying for online. Really I do.

But 20 a year? That ain't no thang. Plus online Balloon Fight. Me and a couple of friends LOVE US SOME BALLOON FIGHT.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Paying to play online in 2017 😂

Won't have to in 2017! It's free that year!

I hate doing it and only did it when absolutely necessary to play certain games across the damn country with friends and family. But I honestly won't even notice 20 bucks a year. Can't even get a good Italian meal for that. (You can actually)

BigAT

I'm not sure this was appropriate wedding attire weinke, but who am I to tell you what to wear on your special day.

W6rtfGS.jpg

Per Jourdan Rodrigue at the CLT Observer

WR Brenton Bersin had surgery Wednesday to remove a spur from his ankle. Will miss the rest of OTAs and minicamp.

Panthers are a better team if he misses training camp and the preseason and the regular season too

Line_HTX

Completely forgot that Max Bullough got busted for PED's and suspended for first 4 games.

Keith Mumphery as mentioned a few days ago got expelled and banned from Michigan State for sexual misconduct violation. Texans never knew about it when they drafted him.

Poor Dennis Pitta. Dude needs go home and be a family man.

The real devestating injury was Tavon Young yesterday. He was one of the best rookie DBs last year and was a big part of the depth in the secondary was looking to be a strength this year. Drafting Humphries does help, but Tavon was looking like he was going to be a real solid player.

jmdajr

Completely forgot that Max Bullough got busted for PED's and suspended for first 4 games.

Keith Mumphery as mentioned a few days ago got expelled and banned from Michigan State for sexual misconduct violation. Texans never knew about it when they drafted him.

Looks like they cut him

You try typing while also using a fleshlight and pillow lover.

It's not so easy my friend.

Remember when they did a data profile on what type of stuff dudes looked at on consoles?

Top Bottom