• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

let me help you

48187284_o.png

Ass at number 6 for PS4?

Wendell-Pierce-Shaking-My-Head.gif

I got work to do

Is E3 going to be when Bionic tries to hype us on the SNES Classic, available this year for only $70 ($3000 on eBay because there will literally only be one produced, emphasis on "the" in "the SNES Classic")

Steve Wyche‏Verified account
@wyche89
Follow
More
I was with the Seahawks today. Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on team chemistry and Colin Kaepernick tonight on @NFLTotalAccess @nflnetwork

Because exactly the folks I want to hear have a serious discussion on Colin Kaepernick are the 9/11 truther and the walking football cliche generator...

cdyhybrid

Steve Wyche‏Verified account
@wyche89
Follow
More
I was with the Seahawks today. Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson on team chemistry and Colin Kaepernick tonight on @NFLTotalAccess @nflnetwork

Because exactly the folks I want to hear have a serious discussion on Colin Kaepernick are the 9/11 truther and the walking football cliche generator...
They already talked about it to local press. They both like him.

bionic77

Is E3 going to be when Bionic tries to hype us on the SNES Classic, available this year for only $70 ($3000 on eBay because there will literally only be one produced, emphasis on "the" in "the SNES Classic")
My track record speaks for itself.

I hope they flood the market with SNES though it would be tough to narrow down a top 30 games for that system. I wanted the NES but not enough to wait in lines and shit.

He was completely disappointing last year, but I still struggle to understand thinning out an already incredibly weak receiving corps, even if it does free up cap space.

Hindl

Damn love to have Maclin back but gotta wonder why Reid would release him. At this point I'd take him back for the right price but I doubt he'd be available for it

Top Bottom