• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Bread

Banned
Ly0HJTi.gif
sf2 is this you

Ravens organization has continually said they'd add to the wide receivers after some unexpected cuts, which Ozzie does regularly. Now that Maclin is cut I expect they'll have interest.

Milch....whenever you see this, would a certain level of German help me out over there or is English good enough? All my classes would be in English but I'd imagine some German would help around campus etc?

Milch....whenever you see this, would a certain level of German help me out over there or is English good enough? All my classes would be in English but I'd imagine some German would help around campus etc?

My guess is you can easily manage with just English and you pick up some German there, but learning some could never hurt.

My guess is you can easily manage with just English and you pick up some German there, but learning some could never hurt.

Yeah I know learning at least a little will help, just not sure I can fit learning a new language to my schedule. But I'll probably start now since I still got a ways to go before I'd even apply

Yeah I know learning at least a little will help, just not sure I can fit learning a new language to my schedule. But I'll probably start now since I still got a ways to go before I'd even apply

Overall though, everybody speaks English really well, especially in a University environment. I know people who came here to Uni without speaking/understanding a word of Dutch.

Overall though, everybody speaks English really well, especially in a University environment. I know people who came here to Uni without speaking/understanding a word of Dutch.

That certainly makes me feel better and obviously if I'm there I'm going to try to pick up the language as much as I can, can't pick up German chicks if I can't say booty in German!

You'll be fine, friend! No doubt about it. Do you have a city in mind?

Co-signed.

It's pretty much one of these 5 as the schools that offer the programs are located there
Bonn
Aachen
Erlangen
Gottingen
Koln

It's still too early to start narrowing it down but it's something I'm seriously considering so I'm starting to gather information.

Hello friends

We're doing it early this week..

So I was only able to make the gym once this week..

I am also getting sick since I can't talk.. so yay..

I was curious about what I weighed and I looked and after seeing my initial weight and emptying pockets..

I am down to 299.5..

I have not weighed this much in 3 years I think..

So.. about 30 pounds i have lost in a month and a half.

On to 270 and that will be the lightest I have weighed since high school.

German is weird because it's harder at the ground level (compared to Spanish and French). but gets easier as you go.. if you can survive the intial level of mechanical difficulty, you can make it over there.

It probably also depends on the area Chris and where you will be.

Hello friends

I was curious about what I weighed and I looked and after seeing my initial weight and emptying pockets..

I am down to 299.5..

tumblr_inline_omk4grMPpg1sei4go_500.gif

My boy!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hello friends

I am down to 299.5..

German is weird because it's harder at the ground level (compared to Spanish and French). but gets easier as you go.. if you can survive the intial level of mechanical difficulty, you can make it over there.

It probably also depends on the area Chris and where you will be.

Congrats Floy!

I let myself get back up to 280 (gained over 5 pounds probably because I ate a hefty slice of wedding cake everyday for a week) after Memorial Day and have been cutting calories all week. The first 5 pounds immediately lost due to "deflation" is always nice.

Thankfully losing weight is easy. It's the keeping it off part that I've struggled with. Here's my weight history:

1998: 265
1999: 235
2000: 215
2004: 300+
2005: 225
2006: 275
2008: 290
2010: 240
2013: 290
2014: 238
2015: 260
2015: 240
2016: 270
2017: 280

There's a bit more fluctuation in there but you get the idea.

Every weight gain period is linked with a periodic obsession with dessert more than anything. Fucking sweets!

Also anyone who says that this is impossible - through god all things are possible so jot that down.

mac-god.gif

Farooq

Banned
Good morning friends.

Romo's retirement did a number on me. I went to a weird place posting about nazi escape plans and renouncing my fandom. But after undergoing a lot of therapy, I am okay now. I am a Cowboys fan again.

RBH

I'm not sure this was appropriate wedding attire weinke, but who am I to tell you what to wear on your special day.

W6rtfGS.jpg
Wow, Wienke changed his hair from red to black too in order to match his shirt color!

Looking quite spiffy!

Good morning friends.

Romo's retirement did a number on me. I went to a weird place posting about nazi escape plans and renouncing my fandom. But after undergoing a lot of therapy, I am okay now. I am a Cowboys fan again.
c72.gif

Fuck. Gotta return this browns jersey, hope the NFL store gives refunds

Milchjon

Germany isn't quite the Netherlands when it comes to English proficiency. In my experience, you can pretty much assume that everyone understands you there, while you should probably still ask here when talking to the corner shop cashier.

But I'd generally always advise to learn the language.

It's pretty much one of these 5 as the schools that offer the programs are located there
Bonn
Aachen
Erlangen
Gottingen
Koln

It's still too early to start narrowing it down but it's something I'm seriously considering so I'm starting to gather information.

From everything I heard, Aachen isn't the nicest place to be (engineering student sausage fest), although RWTH is the most prestigious university when it comes to engineering.

bionic77

What size pants do some of you all wear?

I refuse to go over 32. Once you give in and get bigger pants it never ends.

Congrats on the weight loss Floyd. Everyone always gets happy to see someone lose weight or get in shape.

Good morning friends.

Congrats Farooq.. I BeCleved in you

Don't believe this fat-shaming fuck Floyd.
Lol

We got you 18 dozen donuts to celebrate Floyd
My younger brother works in a donut shop.

I don't need donuts.. they're the devil.

What size pants do some of you all wear?

I refuse to go over 32. Once you give in and get bigger pants it never ends.

Congrats on the weight loss Floyd. Everyone always gets happy to see someone lose weight or get in shape.
Thank you Bionic

I wear 44x32s currently.. previously I wore 46s

RBH

Hello friends

I am down to 299.5..

Keep it up Floyd!

You've already dethroned Kave and Gobias in the Browns-GAF rankings, now you're on BG's heels too.

Keep it up Floyd!

You've already dethroned Kave and Gobias in the Browns-GAF rankings, now you're on BG's heels too.
Let's end browns gaf rankings, you olds have successfully ruined the joke....

Can't believe you guys would do this, actually I can 🤔

Top Bottom