• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

JABEE

Next season will be a clusterfuck for the Raiders. It's like your spouse sleeping around with other women. You continue to sleep with them while they wait for their new apartment to be settled after they have laid out their plan divorce you and move to Vegas.

I also thought Mass Effect was a very weird game to argue about art.

We already mentioned Horizon, which from what I have seen might have the best graphics for any game ever made.

That said you don't really know what servicing is playing Horizon. That is the best looking game but Zelda fucking steals your soul and you may never get it back.

1490630917-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170327173553.png

I'm living without servicing fine for now.;)

MechDX

Next season will be a clusterfuck for the Raiders. It's like your spouse sleeping around with other women. You continue to sleep with them while they wait for their new apartment to be settled until they can divorce you and move to Vegas.

There was a MNF game in the Oilers lame duck season in Houston that had like less than 20k fans in attendance

Is our bandwagon even big enough to have room for more fans?

Russell dont discriminate or turn people away. The Peoples QB

JABEE

There was a MNF game in the Oilers lame duck season in Houston that had like less than 20k fans in attendance

The Raiders will most likely be really good next year which will create a strange dynamic. Angry Raiders fans cheering on their finally rebuilt team as they make their way out the door.

Edit: They're saying they may stay through 2019 lol

Miami was the sole nay vote lol

Probably bitter that Vegas gave $1 billion to the Raiders

Ah well I'm a Raiders fan. Supported them in LA, will do the same in Vegas.

Some of the Bay Area fans are nutcases but most of the fan base is fine and will come to terms with it.

The Raiders will most likely be really good next year which will create a strange dynamic. Angry Raiders fans cheering on their finally rebuilt team as they make their way out the door.

Edit: They're saying they may stay through 2019 lol

The city hasnt even settled on a site yet. They have 3 they are considering once they settle it will take a while to actually build the stadium and get everything ready.

bionic77

It was good for my brief lunch break. But...why hasn't this game given me any clothes yet?
You have to earn every fucking step in this game.

Did you think you would wake up from your nap and they have the master sword and all your gear just waiting there for you?

That is Ganon's world my friend. If you want to survive you best get to work.

Where does UNLV play their football games? cant the Raiders just play there?

EDIT: Sam Boyd Stadium. Seats 35,500
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Boyd_Stadium

More than the Chargers can seat currently....

They dont want an open air stadium. It was still hitting like 110 last year at the start of September. Plus Sam Boyd Stadium doesnt have any luxury boxes or anything.

This article has a little blurb about the stadium just saying that the league has said that Sam Boyd isnt a suitable stadium for an NFL team.

http://kiisfm.iheart.com/articles/sports-news-498513/sam-boyd-stadium-not-currently-a-15682436/

Lmao apparently Schefter approached Grossi at the owners meeting and said the jimmy stuff isn't happening, you guys should stop talking about it. He was upset Cleveland was still taking about it.

Grossi told the story himself on the radio
This will be remembered.

Bread

Banned
Lmao apparently Schefter approached Grossi at the owners meeting and said the jimmy stuff isn't happening, you guys should stop talking about it. He was upset Cleveland was still taking about it.

lol cleve beat writers are a mess

I haven't played or kept up with Destiny since they nerfed the Hunter's sunslinger class (the Tripmines and the Throwing Knives specifically).

I might give Destiny 2 a chance.

Hindl

This will be remembered.

Kave needs to come get his girl

Hindl

So I need to go back to where I woke up? I am running around with my club and shield and futuristic boxer briefs. Link is buff.

Well you don't necessarily need it, but that's probably the only armor you'll see for a while. If you mainline the story you'll pick some up, but if you just explore you'll be looking for a while. You don't just pick armor up off of enemies like weapons. But if you go back to the area where you started the game, there should be chests in that chamber somewhere that has some starting clothes

bionic77

Well you don't necessarily need it, but that's probably the only armor you'll see for a while. If you mainline the story you'll pick some up, but if you just explore you'll be looking for a while. You don't just pick armor up off of enemies like weapons. But if you go back to the area where you started the game, there should be chests in that chamber somewhere that has some starting clothes
They are old ass clothes but you is right that there are clothes there.

And there is a way to get a shirt before you leave the Plateau I think.

It is insane how big the plateau feels at the start of the game when it is actually such a small part of the map.

Hindl

They are old ass clothes but you is right that there are clothes there.

And there is a way to get a shirt before you leave the Plateau I think.

It is insane how big the plateau feels at the start of the game when it is actually such a small part of the map.

I think the Plateau feels big because
1) your stamina wheel is tiny, which really limits how fast you can climb/sprint
2) you don't have the paraglider, so if you make it to the top of a mountain, you have to climb back down instead of gliding over half of it instantly

It's a really brilliant tutorial area though

Top Bottom