• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Bread

Banned
This thing is twice as nice as I thought it would be.

It actually isn't a Fisher price toy.
OCGxqVqxc.jpg

MechDX

Romo just go into broadcasting

Just a feeling but I dont think he wants to, yet anyway. He wants to play and is trying to do the "right thing" for Jerruh. If he wanted to go to TV why didnt he already do it? From reports he has 2 high dollar offers.

I firmly believe he was told he was being released or he never would have out out that good bye video on March 9th. This shit will come to a head and as of now I hope it blows in Jerruhs face

Jerry Jones runs the NFL, period. He helped Mark Davis get the money from B of A. He got the votes. His company is building the stadium.

Just a feeling but I dont think he wants to, yet anyway. He wants to play and is trying to do the "right thing" for Jerruh. If he wanted to go to TV why didnt he already do it? From reports he has 2 high dollar offers.

I firmly believe he was told he was being released or he never would have out out that good bye video on March 9th. This shit will come to a head and as of now I hope it blows in Jerruhs face
Cowboys are holding on to him hoping that if a QB goes down in camp they can trade him for a 1st.

MechDX

Cowboys are holding on to him hoping that if a QB goes down in camp they can trade him for a 1st.

Romo walking into cowboy facilities April 17th for the off season program with media in tow is not what you want your 2nd year QB to have to deal with

What if he hops on a treadmill April 18th and pops his achilles?

Also as of June 1st his full contract is due by the Cowboys

MechDX

Jane Slater‏Verified account
@SlaterNFL

Tony Romo has taken situation very personally in Dallas and has distanced himself from teammates and coach who were "Team Dak" per source.

What a bitch. Ill stick with Savage.

LionPride

Banned
You know, I keep thinking. Johnny Manziel had a coke problem and hit a woman, yet he may be getting a second chance. He didn't play for a year. Colin took a knee instead of standing for a flag, for two weeks no one noticed. Someone noticed and then he's called a distraction. He is an average QB even though he is surrounded by people that would make even good QBs look like shit. He was voted as the leader of his locker room by his teammates, but because executives have an issue with someone protesting in the name of justice, by taking a knee, he won't get a second chance.

JABEE

You know, I keep thinking. Johnny Manziel had a coke problem and hit a woman, yet he may be getting a second chance. He didn't play for a year. Colin took a knee instead of standing for a flag, for two weeks no one noticed. Someone noticed and then he's called a distraction. He is an average QB even though he is surrounded by people that would make even good QBs look like shit. He was voted as the leader of his locker room by his teammates, but because executives have an issue with someone protesting in the name of justice, by taking a knee, he won't get a second chance.

I remember Manziel being a pretty good passer capable of running a pro-style offense during his last days with the Browns.

Yep. Outrageous as fuck tbh

MechDX

Thinking about this tweet:

Jane Slater‏Verified account
@SlaterNFL
Tony Romo has taken situation very personally in Dallas and has distanced himself from teammates and coach who were "Team Dak" per source.

Coincidence it comes out an hour after "Romo situation will drag out for months" tweet?

This is Romo’s camp firing back. By giving a cold shoulder and alienating himself he is telling Jerry if you dont release me I will make April 17th (start of OTA’s) a living hell for you.

Just my .02 cents

Kapernicus is better than 10-12 starters in this league and probably every backup

PS

Let us not forget chip is also being black balled for supporting kap and calling police brutality an epidemic. Chip is also a better coach than 10 or so coaches and a top OC but he gets no looks

LionPride

Banned
Kapernicus is better than 10-12 starters in this league and probably every backup

He is better than Kessler and Hogan, better than whatever the Texans are trotting out, better than Matt Cassel, Chad Henne, Matt Moore, Tyler Bray, Siemian, Kellen Clemens, Geno, Colt McCoy, Buttfumble, Jake Ruddock/Dan Orlovsky, Schaub, Luke McCown, Ryan Griffin, Drew Stanton, Goff, Wentz, Hoyer, Mannion, Keenum, and Matt Barkley definitely.

MechDX

He is better than Kessler and Hogan, better than whatever the Texans are trotting out, better than Matt Cassel, Chad Henne, Matt Moore, Tyler Bray, Siemian, Kellen Clemens, Geno, Colt McCoy, Buttfumble, Jake Ruddock/Dan Orlovsky, Schaub, Luke McCown, Ryan Griffin, Drew Stanton, Goff, Wentz, Hoyer, Mannion, Keenum, and Matt Barkley definitely.

You forgot to list Dak

The Panthers SHOULD sign him but won't because of their shithead owner.

Kind of hoping he comes back to the niners even though he's not a good fit for KS offense. I feel he could be coached up!

LionPride

Banned
The Panthers SHOULD sign him but won't because of their shithead owner.

Kind of hoping he comes back to the niners even though he's not a good fit for KS offense. I feel he could be coached up!

Derek Anderson is still a serviceable back up, but he would fit there. Texans won't sign him because their piece of shit owner probably would say no

Top Bottom