• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Tall4Life

DM about to say fuck Jameis and hop on that Raidas bandwagon with MRSAChan

I'm sorry you can't face the truth..

Don't you live in Ohio?
Against my will, we (mistakenly) willingly moved to Ohio after my parents got citizenship and were allowed to move. Once I'm through with med school I'm outta here buddy

Duxxy3

Quick takeaway from the Kraft questions...

Brady is staying put (forever). Butler is probably staying put. Garoppolo is up to Bill. So I'm thinking Jimmy is gone sooner rather than later.

dionysus

Yaldog
They are old ass clothes but you is right that there are clothes there.

And there is a way to get a shirt before you leave the Plateau I think.

It is insane how big the plateau feels at the start of the game when it is actually such a small part of the map.

I feel like an idiot. I ran right by the chests. I probably even had to dodge them. I am blaming my old eyes and the fact that I was playing in sunlight and could barely see until I got outside in game.

bionic77

I think the Plateau feels big because
1) your stamina wheel is tiny, which really limits how fast you can climb/sprint
2) you don't have the paraglider, so if you make it to the top of a mountain, you have to climb back down instead of gliding over half of it instantly

It's a really brilliant tutorial area though
They also throw you into that shit naked and blind.

That is so atypical of videogames in 2017 that that definitely makes it feel a lot bigger because at first you have no fucking clue what you are doing.

JABEE

Get fucked Zelda, EA has got the art game on lockdown.

5ePVtC3.gif

(via brentech)

jak

Slo

Dogfish Head was supposed to be available in Minnesota starting today. I went to two liquor stores that I usually buy craft beer at, and they'd never heard of it.

Minnesota is the worst.

cdyhybrid

Dogfish Head was supposed to be available in Minnesota starting today. I went to two liquor stores that I usually buy craft beer at, and they'd never heard of it.

Minnesota is the worst.
I can get DFH from the little corner market two blocks from my apartment 💪

Slo

I can get DFH from the little corner market two blocks from my apartment 💪

Indian Brown is one of the best beers I've every had.

I was forced to leave with some Chimay Blue land a local Double IPA like some sort of peasant.

JaMarco

Quick takeaway from the Kraft questions...

Brady is staying put (forever). Butler is probably staying put. Garoppolo is up to Bill. So I'm thinking Jimmy is gone sooner rather than later.
Yea good job by the Patriots not taking and shitty trade for Butler. Tell NO to either sign an offer sheet or get bent.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
New renderings of the Raiders stadium in Las Vegas:

17434845_10154304531761367_6776706465165076283_o.jpg

17546775_10154304531686367_1483177685236005158_o.jpg

17436053_10154304531681367_5271283016086930944_o.jpg

17436089_10154304531676367_1507176938165741067_o.jpg

Maybe I don't understand insulation but wouldn't a glass top heat the stadium quite a bit?

Unless those are panels that can open up?

I dunno, just seems like you'd want something thick and insulating on top to protect you from the hot Vegas sun!

Jarnet87

Minnesota is the worst.

You're not missing much except for some seasonal releases. Would take Surly all day over DFH

MechDX

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
More
This #Cowboys situation with Tony Romo isn't ending any time soon. It could continue not only up to the draft, but past the draft. Buckle up

Romo is NOT worth it. Move on

Top Bottom