• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

lmao this is what Bionic thinks is so great? This is more fixed than boxing,

Boxing doesn't have the same results constantly. Even the Klitschko era came to an end

Oh look, another year with Cavs/Warriors going through E3 week

Get the posts and trash talk in now because g*d knows the servers won't last that night

So suddenly when "your" warriors aren't winning it's fixed. Smh

I don't recall the announcers calling out the refs all game long, the last three games.

Boxing doesn't have the same results constantly. Even the Klitschko era came to an end

Oh look, another year with Cavs/Warriors going through E3 week

Get the posts and trash talk in now because g*d knows the servers won't last that night

Oh that's right...gotta step up the pats hate then,

#Fuckthepats

BG with the hi five for Kyrie
kSs3tEB.gif

So...I just nailed an interview for a part time office manager position, gave me the job on the spot lol she even gave me the book Hidden Figures to read and I met her husband (Broncos fan, so he's a good dude) he loved me too.

Anyways it's less money (duh) but I make my own hours which is awesome, I'm putting in my two week notice on Monday :D

Just started watching, the refs can't be more blatant.

How much Amway do you have to sell first week?

effzee

In the end Warriors shot more FTs and had many questionable calls go for them.

I notice only when a LeBron team wins do all the conspiracy shut about refs comes up.

It's too bad they blew the game in the end in game 3. Could have been a real series. Warriors just going to win on Monday.

"I don't pay that much attention to anybody in Cleveland, honestly," Draymond Green: said. "They don't seem to be the sharpest people around."

Where's the lie

Folks, when Cleveland sends its people, they aren't sending their best

bionic77

No matter how this series ends, BG is going to awaken in a gutter full of vomit and cheap hookers.
That would be the best day of his life.

Refs were horrible and it impacted the game but the Warriors came out flat so I didn't feel bad for them.

If you feel better about hanging out with Trumpers instead the NFL will be there for you, Trump and Brady come September*!

* as long as you are white and ugly

bionic77

BG what sorcery did you pull last night!
It's not luck.

It takes a real loser to make the greatest player in the world go 1-3 in the finals, winning only like 20% of his games.

This shit didn't happen in Miami. It's only when BG is around.

So glad he did not get a Switch! I credit his lack of involvement as a big factor in its success.

Top Bottom