• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Lol this thing Bionic has going with me is my least favorite thing.

It's like he's trying to have a beef with me, but I'm actively not participating in it. 😑😒

I no longer throw hands at the elderly -_-
except for DM

tmdorsey

Report on ESPN yesterday, said if Warriors Swept they would lose millions, they tanking this game to get that money..

I hate to say it, but I think this played a part in what happened in that game last night.

EDIT: I'm sorry but Selena needs some implants. She has a severe case of noassatal.

tmdorsey

You think the players are aware and even give a shit about the owners pocketbooks?

No, but the refs can and at some point a player can just say fuck it and tap out.

Honestly it more than likely was a combo of the Warriors coming out flat and the a desire from up on high to extend the series.

DMczaf

I think it's that time again.

*looks at 3-0*

It's time

It's time to BECLEVE AGAIN

1286177145_005.gif

Remember where it began

Remember

source.gif

Hindl

Don't touch my car you lazy asshole?

It's mid January. My car needs gas. I can either get out of my car and freeze my ass off filling up my car in silence, or I can be comfortable in my warm car with the music on eating a sandwich. I know which one I'm choosing

Slo

It's mid January. My car needs gas. I can either get out of my car and freeze my ass off filling up my car in silence, or I can be comfortable in my warm car with the music on eating a sandwich. I know which one I'm choosing

Same reason I go through the self-checkout at Target.

Sanjuro

Your sandwich doesn't forget to put your gas cap on.

I mean...everyone jumped to say no based on the title but that's actually a great deal...if you use PS Vue and Now. Like a really great deal. Like such a great deal that Sony would never in a million years put it on the table.

I've never used PS Now and I'm a little dubious on the idea of streaming games through the cloud and I don't know how comprehensive PS Vue's channel offerings are (IE can I watch my damn sports though it) but if you use those and you're already paying $720 a year for the two of them, why wouldn't you package them for $299?

EDIT: The OP should probably make it clearer that this is a second package in addition to what we have now. Because as it stands, that entire thread is basically only viewing PS+ as a requirement to play online games with the added benefit of a couple of free indie games and some old as dirt mid-level AAA games every month. If you feel like you were now compelled to pay $299 to access those same features when you don't have interest in Vue or Now, then yeah, issa no

Has anyone seen Yankeehater?

I need the inside scoop on that Scorpio price...

Day 0, preordering as soon as it goes up no matter the cost. I'm a new hardware whore :(

Welp, $185 down the drain to replace my screwed up LCD screen on my laptop. I can repair normal computers and do minor repairs on laptops, but I ain't trying to replace the LCD which entails taking apart the whole damn machine. I think this is going to be my last semi-powerful a laptop, I'll just build my next computer and buy a chromebook like laptop for portability

Top Bottom