• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

Wow that Mario/Rabbids thing was actually pretty great
Maclin signs with the Ravens. 2-year deal.

Eagles spurned yet again.
I don't think they wanted him and it wouldn't have made sense either
I don't understand. Care to elaborate? I'd rather not have to dredge through the thread.
Basically the premise of his game is "A cyberpunk dystopian future where feminism and progressivism won"

Happy Ravens signed Maclin (Mrs. Maclin is from Baltimore, that may have helped). Schefter said Ravens may be interested in Decker too.

Superbowl 2015 here we come!

Magic Johnson is their GM.

Rob Pelinka is the GM.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did take Jackson, as he, Fox and Ball are all in that similar tier, but there's been grumbling that the new front office is going to utilize leaks and the media to their advantage in ways that Mitch and co. previously didn't and that could be what this is. It just makes no sense to make a promise to Jackson unless you think a) that Boston is going to take him, which doesn't seem likely or b) you want to entice a team that really wants Jackson into trading up.

No Elder Scrolls.

Trash conference.

ESVI never coming out.

They're just going to port Skyrim infinitely.

Bet you they're working on a Skyrim port to launch with PS5 right now.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Superleggera Edition

And I say that as a person who's bought Skyrim 4 times already

I don't understand. Care to elaborate? I'd rather not have to dredge through the thread.

He's quite the shitty human being.

The creator is telling you what the game is about

KmpDjSb.png

How do we separate?

Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCFH_VmVYAANdlN.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCFH_VQU0AA3vPL.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCFMMkmUwAAFhrC.jpg[/IMG]

yikes

I realised he probably had French tweets people hadn't caught:

B3iXVVp.png

(the tweets he's replying to have been deleted)

1. The only racist I see here creating a racial hierarchy because someone is black or white here is you.

2. The real racists are the degenerates of your kind who see everything through the prism of race and gender.

(The next tweets are in the context of an "anti colonial summer camp" in France for POC which did not welcome the participation of white folk.)
zEtozEX.png

Tim1. Please tell me you're not defending the summer camp, Baptiste.

Baptiste2. I 200% do, and I really dislike seeing everybody up in arms about it. "Oh my god, the oppressed are organising!"

Tim3. Wow, you've totally bought into the rhetoric of oppression and state racism. Disappointing.

(he then suggests Baptiste read an article he links)
csh6fr1.png

Baptiste4. I read it, it's mediocre and shallow. Whether or not it chaffs your butt, institutional racism exists and is still a reality.

Baptiste5. Obviously, people who don't live it scream when say that, which in itself justifies the existence of a camp where speech is protected.

Tim6. That's anti living-together. I miss the 90s when I was a kid and we were all mixed and never thought about colour or religion.

And, re: Zoe Quinn
PinPuLu.png

I don't know if you're aware, but it's a hot topic. Zoe Quinn was sexually harassing men all while crying sexism.

Fuck that guy.

Gobias

Banned
The story of The Last Night sounds like the cringiest shit. Too bad that art is a wasted on a game that would probably be annoying to play. At least we got XCOM Mario.

Also go Cleve

bionic77

That BGE2 trailer was insane.

Not sure how well that game holds up so I think they did the right thing by changing it up.

Also animal characters might work better when cell shaded instead of realistic.

Wonder if anyone in the NFL is going to mention that the Jets are literally outright tanking next year.

Depending on how things work out from this, I could see this being a reason the NFL rolls back the new salary cap rollover rules.

I'm assuming the plan for the Jets here is to tank with as much free cap space as possible to roll over to next year, draft a star QB #1 overall, then use all that cap space to try to attract the best free agents in 2018 to have a solid team around the young QB.

No way it'll ever work, since you'll always overpay for free agents, but that's my best guess at what they're trying to do. If it doesn't blow up in their face then it might set a precedent as a quick fix at destroyed franchises, which the NFL would probably want to put a stop to since it creates an entire year of a team forcing themselves to not be competitive.

Why Friend

Gotta be prepared bro, we were drinking and talking about potential songs

You've earned your invitation when it goes down

Do I need to write my best man speech?

Not yet I think

Put in your mouth by Akinyele always gets the ladies hyped.

Putting things in mouths is great

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Cleveland Is The City

You think LeBron will come?

Dutch, you better have an open bar!

Duh

I'm sorry fam, we finished the champagne. I'll send you a bottle.

More time for Zelda!

Just make to take some breaks every 10 hours or so. Don't overwhelm your body with servicing. Ease into it.

Hmm well next time I'm at target if I see one I'll pick one up.

Any awesome games besides Wolfenstein 2?

This seems right up your ally

Jets:

That's our secret - we're always tanking.

:jnc

You've earned your invitation when it goes down

:eek:, I wouldn't miss it!

Top Bottom