• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Doesn't matter. It will cost what MS thinks gamers' are willing to pay for it, and since it's for the hardcore outright MS is going to gouge.

4ee8d26399a59a77a7669e00746ede13.jpg
DESU_360_kid.png
Xbox_Kid__421_.gif
Xbox_Kid_21.gif
313f9184495f45af556d1cb32af9f744.jpg

Official weigh in today has me down another pound today. Slightly disappointing, but it's still a loss. So I'll take it :)

Also good morning everyone

Good work Bruh.

I'm trying to gain weight, conversely. 25 pounds before my second kid is born. Lots of protein shakes. We all have supercomputers in our pockets but they still can't keep those drinks from tasting like shit.

Greg

congrats, Floyd

sometimes you gotta say f the scales though as long as you're feeling good - can't let it dictate your mood if you know you're making positive changes!
Good work Bruh.

I'm trying to gain weight, conversely. 25 pounds before my second kid is born. Lots of protein shakes. We all have supercomputers in our pockets but they still can't keep those drinks from tasting like shit.
yeah, I want another 10

all this tennis in addition to my workouts is killing me - eating enough is the hardest part

congrats, Floyd

sometimes you gotta say f the scales though as long as you're feeling good - can't let it dictate your mood if you know you're making positive changes!

yeah, I want another 10

all this tennis in addition to my workouts is killing me - eating enough is the hardest part

Yeah. The eating is hard. I just finished second breakfast. Gotta prepare luncheon soon then worry about what to make for dinner 1 before I have dinner 2 this evening..

JABEE

On Sidney Jones coming back from an Achilles injury

Eliot Shorr-Parks‏

"I'm going ahead with Sidney like he is going to play" -- Cory Undlin #Eagles

Let's GO

Hindl

On Sidney Jones coming back from an Achilles injury

Eliot Shorr-Parks‏

"I'm going ahead with Sidney like he is going to play" -- Cory Undlin #Eagles

Let's GO

If he plays this year at all I'm betting his first game is the Dallas game. It's Week 11 and they have the bye week before that. I'm still in the boat that he sits this season though

bionic77

Lakers going to trash him and trade down and take him at 4 and get something back from a stupid team like the Kings.

Its all part of the plan.

If Magic could bring coffee to the inner city and cure AIDS then running an NBA team is going to seem like a piece of cake. Delicious cake of course because this is the GOAT we are talking about. Not that week old shit that BG brings to your dinner party. I am talking some good ass cake.

gutshot

Lakers going to trash him and trade down and take him at 4 and get something back from a stupid team like the Kings.

If Magic could bring coffee to the inner city and cure AIDS then running an NBA team is going to seem like a piece of cake. Delicious cake of course because this is the GOAT we are talking about. Not that week old shit that BG brings to your dinner party. I am talking some good ass cake.

No way the Sixers don't take him at 3 if the Lakers are dumb enough to pass on him at 2. I sincerely hope this happens.

Duxxy3

Why don't the lakers just take Jackson and avoid the headache?

bionic77

No way the Sixers don't take him at 3 if the Lakers are dumb enough to pass on him at 2. I sincerely hope this happens.
Sounds good to me.

He will destroy the Sixers from within and in 2 years time the Sixers will give him to us for nothing. And he will probably recruit Simmons to follow.

You can't bring a serpent into your house and then be surprised when you are bit.

This is the Ball era. This is their time. People need to get used to it.

bionic77

Why does EA even bother coming to E3? It's nothing but boring shit, same thing Ubi and their Assassin Creed games.
A lot of gamers like that boring shit.

There are a lot of BGs out there who think that Assassins Creed teaches you history and that Pizza Hut is fine dining.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sounds good to me.

He will destroy the Sixers from within and in 2 years time the Sixers will give him to us for nothing. And he will probably recruit Simmons to follow.

You can't bring a serpent into your house and then be surprised when you are bit.

This is the Ball era. This is their time. People need to get used to it.

So this is a scenario that won't happen but let's pretend:

How big a heart attack do you think Lavar Ball has if Lonzo ended up in Toronto on the Raps?

bionic77

So this is a scenario that won't happen but let's pretend:

How big a heart attack do you think Lavar Ball has if Lonzo ended up in Toronto on the Raps?
He would probably go to the White House and try to start some shit with Canada.

That Ball family don't play around.

bionic77

I've held my tongue for awhile, but I just can't.

Bionic being a Lakers fan is some Pats fan shit.

There. I said it.
Pats cheat and support racism and facism.

The Lakers bring joy and babies wherever they go.

That you would even make this comparison is hurtful. You know better than this Jabee!

Top Bottom