• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

JABEE

I never said you were like the Pats, Bionic. I said you were acting like a front-running Pats fan!

Bionic is similar to one of those Florida Pats fans.

He should be a Sixers guy, but he betrays his home-state team in the same way as Gata.

Like father like son.

Bionic is like one of those Florida Pats fans. He should be a Sixers guy, but he betrays his home-state team in the same way as Gata.

Like father like son.

I never said you were like the Pats, Bionic. I said you were acting like a front-running Pats fan!
Go breathe the New Jersey air

bionic77

Bionic is similar to one of those Florida Pats fans. He should be a Sixers guy, but he betrays his home-state team in the same way as Gata.

Like father like son.
Call me what you want. Just don't say I am like the Pats in any way shape or form.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
DCIiHVtVwAIZ_Oq.jpg

bionic77

I need an E3 Doing It Status Update

Who is "doing it"???
JCBs already done did it.

MS did a lot and they definitely did something yesterday. Not sure if what they did was it.

Sony is going to tell us that we gave them a lot of money tomorrow. I don't think that qualifies as it either.

And TBD as to what Nintendo is going to do tomorrow. I just hope they increase shipments so the servicing can be delivered to more people, A lot of potential JCBs out there who can't get their hands on the hardware. Thats on Nintendo.

bionic77

Eddie Lacy passed his weigh in today. Under 250lbs. We're doing it!
That doesn't say a lot about Seattle's food if Lacy loses weight when he moves to your city considering cheese and sausages (or whatever the fuck crap they eat in Green Bay) was enough to make him obese in the land of Sconis.

cdyhybrid

That doesn't say a lot about Seattle's food if Lacy loses weight when he moves to your city considering cheese and sausages (or whatever the fuck crap they eat in Green Bay) was enough to make him obese in the land of Sconis.
Green Bay wasn't paying him to be in shape

Hindl

Eddie Lacy passed his weigh in today. Under 250lbs. We're doing it!
Time to celebrate with China Food!

I mean, cheese and sausage isn't exactly calorically light. If that won't make you fat nothing will

gutshot

Maclin signs with the Ravens. 2-year deal.

Josina Anderson
@JosinaAnderson
I'm trying told WR Jeremy Maclin's decision actually came down b/w the #Ravens and the #Eagles, not the #Bills. Baltimore won.

Eagles spurned yet again.

Top Bottom