• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I had stopped buying amiibos...and then they introduced a ton of swag ones today. Bowser in a white tux? Champion Amiibos? Squishy Metroid?!?

My goal is to finish Persona 5 before summer end. Have summer classes next month though 🤔

Also purchased Wolfenstein on the psn e3 sale......

Also hope that persona 3 ps2 to PS4 rumor is true, so I can dedicate a year to playing that

My goal is to finish Persona 5 before summer end. Have summer classes next month though 🤔

Also purchased Wolfenstein on the psn e3 sale......

Also hope that persona 3 ps2 to PS4 rumor is true, so I can dedicate a year to playing that

please tell me that you got The Old Blood too. if you didn't, then you're not doing it.

please tell me that you got The Old Blood too. if you didn't, then you're not doing it.
tenor.gif

RBH

Just got done watching Sony and Nintendo's conferences.

Wow, I thought Nintendo knocked it out of the park and was the best out of the big three.

DCOIoKPVoAIYgyP.jpg:small

metroid_prime_4_1497371549714.jpg

DCJZu7LUAAAW_tP.jpg:small

hq720.jpg

Catch-Your-First-Look-at-Yoshi-on-Nintendo-Switch.jpg

DCNq0W6XoAAA4m3.jpg:small

metroid-1-640x349.jpg

UZlh0Rn.gif

RBH

Wow. The Top 13 games on Amazon now (not counting systems or gift cards)

1.) Mario
2.) Arms
3.) Mario Rabbids
4.) Horizon (39.99)
5.) Metroid Prime 4
6.) Crash (38.52)
7.) Zelda
8.) Splatoon 2
9.) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
10.) Xenoblade 2
11.) Kirby
12.) Yoshi
13.) Pokken

The only 2 non Switch games at the top are discounted
JCBs taking over

Tall4Life

I knew Boston sports had to cheat.
Thugs!!!!
Great first day of 30 for 30

Watching that made me kind of nostalgic for how heated these guys got, and it wasn't over "This guy left a good team for an even better team!!!", it was "I'd kill these guys if I had the chance."

I spent over an hour tonight rearranging my home theater setup since my joycons wouldn't work connected to my system when it was docked. I was sure it was some weird interference with the router or tv because no way could that be an intentional design choice. Oh well Mario kart is amazing so all is good. Hopefully I can find disgaea on the cheap since that it the game I want most for the switch.

I spent over an hour tonight rearranging my home theater setup since my joycons wouldn't work connected to my system when it was docked. I was sure it was some weird interference with the router or tv because no way could that be an intentional design choice. Oh well Mario kart is amazing so all is good. Hopefully I can find disgaea on the cheap since that it the game I want most for the switch.
Never had that problem, I wonder if it's a defect (or some weird configuration snafu)?

Finally watching the Sony conference, Biker Gang Last of Us is looking pretty fucking cool tbh.

SotC remake also looks fantastic.

And Dad of War!

Hindl

Brandon Lee Gowton‏Verified account
@BrandonGowton
Eagles signed Jason Peters to a one-year extension that will keep him in Philadelphia through the 2019 season.

JP gonna retire in Philly. I'd be shocked if he makes it all the way to 2019 though

Because "everything was better in my day" is an easy way to excuse changing times.

Games have way more features today. I would absolutely take this gen over any other. Hell if you have XBL or PS+ you are drowning in fucking games this gen. I have more games then I could play in a life time, and they are adding more all the time. Soon you will be able to play the best Xbox, Xbox 360, and XB1 games all on one console. Online plus DLC has also extended games far more then in older gens. I still remember how cool it was that the Saturn played music CDs, and now we have Hulu, Netflix, HBO Go all on our consoles. I used my Xbox One the other day to skype with my brother back in Philly. My daughter had never gotten to see her uncle before. Modern consoles do so many things now it really is incredible. I checked my game list on the XB1 and I am at over 500, it is amazing to me to have access to that many games without having to switch carts or anything.

brentech

Finished Zelda and decided to sell my Switch. Mario and the XCOM like game are the only things I'd really be into.
I should be able to get full dollar amount back on my current switch+accessories, so I'll just buy it again in a year or two when there is more for me to play on it.

Top Bottom