• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Did someone say #Finsup!?!?

XhkYFNT.gif

Tall4Life

I've already paid my dues, I've finished the main story of Zelda and am still going, I've 3 starred every cup in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe... Face the facts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've already paid my dues, I've finished the main story of Zelda and am still going, I've 3 starred every cup in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe... Face the facts.

I've only got a few more cups in Mirror and 200cc myself. I play it twice a week with my cute little nephews.

Fantomex

I can't believe I am going to agree with you but it really is. Ms and Nintendo are just killing it now.

vokV0IO.gif

Come on Yankee. What happened to you man?

I just picked up my Toys R Us preorder slip

hqdefault.jpg

Some of the happiest days of my life. Lasorda was cool, but it was RBI Baseball for the win.

Look at all this JCB swag Bowser has. He's about to fine dine Gatas mom with his suit.

Fantomex

Last JCB party we had. Catered by Carlsberg.

original_1483562108443.41.jpg

I'm very sorry to say. There were not enough Joy Con Boys to go around. We had about 8 tables and they all looked like this.

rooftop%2Bpool%2BLA.jpg

Was only so many of us to go around. And most were married. Please help the cause.

This was the birds eye view of Breads rooftop party taken by Gata. As you can see. it was an utter failure. Some people were overhead saying they had more fun at a Tupperware party.

rooftop_party__tokyo_by_phr4gg3r-d6rkibv.jpg

Top Bottom