• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 17m17 minutes ago

Sounds like he’s showing it with his play, too.

Ian Rapoport added,
Aditi KinkhabwalaVerified account @AKinkhabwala
#Browns QB Brock Osweiler says, "I want to be the starter of this team."
31 replies 32 retweets 111 likes

giphy.gif

Line_HTX

BOB: "We are going to shut it down. We have had a great nine weeks. We will cancel tomorrow and cut everybody loose."

Early break and now all that's left is to wait for July 25th.

Fantomex

I don't know what the problem is with Sony not supporting console crossplay. Why the hell would I want to be on my Switch or PS4 and have to deal with the likes of of Bead and Gata on their Xbones? As far as I'm concerned, Sony is trying to protect me from Trumpers. And that's something I really appreciate.

I don't know what the problem is with Sony not supporting console crossplay. Why the hell would I want to be on my Switch or PS4 and have to deal with the likes of of Bead and Gata on their Xbones? As far as I'm concerned, Sony is trying to protect me from Trumpers. And that's something I really appreciate.
I have all three.

JABEE

They don't want Xbox or Switch to benefit from their larger install base of active players.

JABEE

Jabee pls

It's easy to see why they don't want it to happen.

It's shitty for players, but companies like to exert control over their users. In Sony's position, it does nothing but help their direct competitor. People buy consoles based around what their friends use. Sony's next mission once they capture a player is to make sure they feel entrenched and invested in the ecosystem. More active players using your service is a competitive advantage and contributes to digital sales.

Merging user-bases or in the example of Minecraft, allowing your direct platform competitor to sign all your young and valuable users up to a competing service directly conflicts with their business model and sets a potentially dangerous precedent and expectation for future consumer expectations for the service to a point where they are boxed into agreeing to deals like the Minecraft one.

It hurts people who want to play with all their friends and is antithetical to the way things are trending, but I completely understand why a business would want to restrain the influence of a direct competitor on the marketplace.

JABEE

It's like letting anyone into a country club. Keep that Nintendo and Ms riff raff out of my online games.

Sony is saying you better buy in and donate some money to our country club if you want access to our larger, more popular user base. We'll let PC in because they hooked us up with some great tickets to see the Boss,

Nintendo is taking any online service they can get. Young and ready to join any cause that will take them in.

bionic77

Sony has a responsibility to their install base to fuck them over by taking choices away from them.

Fuck off Sony. Me and Yankee about to play some Rocket League. Let me just find my phone and that splitter so I can get the optimal chat experience.

JABEE

Sony has a responsibility to their install base to fuck them over by taking choices away from them.

Fuck off Sony. Me and Yankee about to play some Rocket League. Let me just find my phone and that splitter so I can get the optimal chat experience.

Good thing I'm a JCB and future XBX owner. The best of all worlds.

Top Bottom