• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Sanjuro

Ended up spending 6 hours at the dealer and got a Honda Civic.

I can already smell the pussy. Watch out Kave!

Also, I need a bier.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
3 hours until arms. I'm in it to win it.

Hell because the system is region free you could have bought it this morning over at Amazon Japan.

how fat are you

bae is wrong, my friend. i'm sorry.

She's a marine bioligist, she ain't wrong :(

I am full after I eat Sushi, but I will be hungry a few hours later.

To be fair, this is true of most good ass food. Garbage food usually makes up for its being garbage by being generous with portions. There are exceptions of course. And there ain't nothing wrong with being hungry sometimes. The alternative is to be as fat as Bread.

Also, Dutch please don't fuck with Tuna. Tuna is fucking life man. I wish that they were not going to go extinct in the next 20 years so I feel bad sometimes when I eat, but its the GOAT fish.

Changing gears. Any of you fools play Cave Story? Gaming Side is telling me it is the shit. I am not sure if I love the art but I will forgive art if the game is badass. Not loving Shantae, the gameplay is too bland.

Tuna is amazing, flavor wise might be the best. But she guilt tripped me into not eating it anymore.

Beach

Work life has consumed me to the point where I feel like a dick calling in sick on a Friday despite me actually being sick.

This is not doing it.

bionic77

Gata out there insulting his president on the Twitters.

So proud!
Brady and the rest are not going to be happy.

Gata might be going full Jaguar soon.

That DBZ game had the best graphics of E3. I know nothing about DBZ other then it had a dude called Goku in it who is really strong.

bionic77

Gonna be really sad when I see Bionic as Trump's defense attorney.
It is far more likely that you see Brady as a Judge convicting me for speaking out against the Pats and their president.

I expect the Pats fans to actually do a good deed when that happens and try to lessen my sentence. So I am basically screwed.

Line_HTX

"Yeah, well the best part is I'm getting coached hard on my fundamentals, and I believe firmly that when your fundamentals and your feet are right as a quarterback, you're going to make great decisions and you're going to throw accurate footballs.

"I think that's something that slid last season. I'm not going to go into great detail on that, but they did. My fundamentals slid, and because of that, I think you saw some poor decisions and some poor throws. If you go back to 2015, I feel like my fundamentals were pretty tight. Could they have been better? Absolutely. And once again you're striving every single day to tighten those things up. Well now, once again, I'm in a situation where I have two coaches who the first thing they preach everyday is your fundamentals."

Sure, if you continuously suck shit, you stupid hand holding dumbass.

4PiL1wX.gif

Jarnet87

Brady and the rest are not going to be happy.

Gata might be going full Jaguar soon.

That DBZ game had the best graphics of E3. I know nothing about DBZ other then it had a dude called Goku in it who is really strong.

DBZ Fighters Is the real MvC 3. Arc System Works deserves to ascend to a tier above Capcom if it delivers on the retail product.

So wait, Kingdom Hearts 3 was at E3? I honestly didn't see anybody talking about it.

They even gave their typical we will have "more" in the coming months. Emphasis on more being a new screenshot and please be excited for TGS

bionic77

DBZ Fighters Is the real MvC 3. Arc System Works deserves to ascend to a tier above Capcom if it delivers on the retail product.

They even gave their typical we will have "more" in the coming months. Emphasis on more being a new screenshot and please be excited for TGS
I am not sure DBZ will even be a good game, but the graphics blew me away. Not something that happens a lot these days (for 3d games I did not think anything looked better than Horizon).

Spider-Man also had great animation. Again not sure about the gameplay but I am obliged to praise that animation.

Cartoon like graphics and amazing animation always get me.

Oh shit I didn't know he used to post here (I knew he posted on GAF but not in this community). Yeah Destiny probably isn't the best game to be a face of

The long and fraught history of how ol Luke graduated from GAF poster to 1UP writer to a job at Bungie to Destiny 2 frontrunner largely predates me.

But I'm 80% sure he's perma'd on GAF now.

Top Bottom