• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

BigAT

The long and fraught history of how ol Luke graduated from GAF poster to 1UP writer to a job at Bungie to Destiny 2 frontrunner largely predates me.

But I'm 80% sure he's perma'd on GAF now.

He's not banned, he just doesn't post here much anymore (and who can blame him). He was still in the Madden league as of last season.

jbug617

Banned
What's wrong with destiny 2

Unless you playing on PS4 you will always be behind when it comes to content. When PC and XB1 get the content in 2018, PS4 will get new exclusive content that is exclusive to 2019. Especially when Destiny shipped very bare bones those exclusive content became very important.

Mindlog

Unless you playing on PS4 you will always be behind when it comes to content. When PC and XB1 get the content in 2018, PS4 will get new exclusive content that is exclusive to 2019. Especially when Destiny shipped very bare bones those exclusive content became very important.
And when you are on PS4 the content isn't dumped into the playlists and pools that Bungies uses for everybody. Lame all around.

Tom Penny

Myles Garrett has a walking boot on his left foot.

The Browns have not provided an update on his injury, but the No. 1 overall pick was photographed wearing the boot at Cleveland Hopkins Airport on Friday. The team excused him from a youth clinic the other rookies attended at FirstEnergy Stadium.

Not doing it.

you better hope grova doesn't see this!

After taking the time to think about this, I think I'd much rather have my name attached to Sam Adams beer (which is somewhat close to accurate) than Not Your Father's Root Beer (which I haven't had in like 13 months)...soooo...

Thanks Bread!

What's the deal with Destiny 2? Not paid any attention to that game so any controversy or outrage has passed me by.

Also, can Sony stop being complete bitches and jump into the glorious cross-play future so I can destroy FMT in the Madden league. This shit is ridiculous.

Hindl

What's the deal with Destiny 2? Not paid any attention to that game so any controversy or outrage has passed me by.

Also, can Sony stop being complete bitches and jump into the glorious cross-play future so I can destroy FMT in the Madden league. This shit is ridiculous.
For people that care about the story and lore I guess Bungie was setting up this big mysterious force for a while and then a couple days ago they went "Oh yeah we had no idea what we were talking about with that" and I guess they took out the Grimoire stuff, which was those bits of story that you had to go to a website for.

And then(all of this is stolen from the Destiny thread):
No Beards for Character Creator
No Private Matches at launch
No Free For All playlist at launch
No Ranked PVP at launch
No Dedicated server
No emote wheel (requested since emotes started getting sold)
PS4 Exclusive content (almost hated universally even by the PS4 crowd, lots of twitter backlash for this)

For people that care about the story and lore I guess Bungie was setting up this big mysterious force for a while and then a couple days ago they went "Oh yeah we had no idea what we were talking about with that" and I guess they took out the Grimoire stuff, which was those bits of story that you had to go to a website for.

And then(all of this is stolen from the Destiny thread):

The idea of Destiny lore always seemed funny to me but no beards is a travesty. Don't blame people for being angry

Star wars battlefront ultimate edition is on sale for $10 on the best current gen console. If you missed out on the dlc go get it. It is such a great game.

$10 bucks on PS4? Is it good? I mean I know it's not as good as Star Trek but not much is.

It comes with all the DLC, which is pretty much necessary because the base game is BARE.

It's honestly pretty fun but people shit on it because A) it's BARE (which is a fair complaint) and B) it's a kind of weird mash up of Battlefield and the Pandemic Battlefronts (which pleases neither fanbase).

I'd say if you LOVE Star Wars, it's a definite buy at that price. If you just tolerate Star Wars, it'll be fun at least and $10 is a fair price.

It comes with all the DLC, which is pretty much necessary because the base game is BARE.

It's honestly pretty fun but people shit on it because A) it's BARE (which is a fair complaint) and B) it's a kind of weird mash up of Battlefield and the Pandemic Battlefronts (which pleases neither fanbase).

I'd say if you LOVE Star Wars, it's a definite buy at that price. If you just tolerate Star Wars, it'll be fun at least and $10 is a fair price.

Wait is it mostly online play?

Hindl

Man, GAF's servers have really improved over the years.
They have been noticeably improved the last two years, but also there weren't any big surprises that would've crashed it and all the conferences are spread out. Everything used to be Monday and then Nintendo on Tuesday. This year the conferences were spread from Saturday till Tuesday

Sam Adams is good, even though my non-friend Chris likes it.

Ich dachte, wir waren Freunde ;_;

It's 99% online. There's a mode where you can play with bots but it's basically a super skimmed down version of the multiplayer maps with no real objective.

Battlefront 2 has a campaign but the first one doesn't.

I think it's only online. Or with bots.

Ah never mind then, I rarely play online

Top Bottom