• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Poor Bread, being disrespected by RBH of all people. First he loses his company to Gobias, and now Gobias's will states that Breadstream United Corp goes to DM who is suspected to changing the company's target demographic to the olds, aka 35+. Word on the street is that BG and Bread are teaming up for a new venture, something to do with Cleveland style Cup Ramen.

No you do

Him and I are good friend,

c25a25ec79f7fbdca7fb450c62ffcf15.jpg

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
@AdamSchefter
Following
More
Rams traded former [2014] No. 2 overall pick Greg Robinson to Lions for a 2018 sixth-round draft pick, source tells ESPN.

Not a strong ROI

Also yet another pick from the RG3 trade that didn't pan out for the Rams

Striker

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
@AdamSchefter
Following
More
Rams traded former [2014] No. 2 overall pick Greg Robinson to Lions for a 2018 sixth-round draft pick, source tells ESPN.

Not a strong ROI

Also yet another pick from the RG3 trade that didn't pan out for the Rams
The supposed safe pick, too.

Hindl

never tried sushi before

probably won't try sushi
I don't like seafood at all, and I continually try Sushi every few years hoping that that's changed since so many of my friends like it. And every time, I'll get some roll that has a bunch of additions to the fish. Like avocado, cream cheese, cucumber, etc. And also every time, I bite into the sushi and think "Huh this is pretty good, maybe I've finally turned the corner". But it's always because I'm tasting the other part of the sushi, and once my teeth hit the seafood, I go back to thinking "Nope not for me"

Hindl

Dave Spadaro‏Verified account
@EaglesInsider
Final drill of mandatory minicamp and the offseason program and ... no injuries. No. 1 objective achieved for #Eagles. Good stuff
Most important part of OTAs

#DoingIt

Top Bottom