• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Whole crabs are too much work for a little meat.

Give me crab leg and lobster.

I had crab legs for the first time ever at Joes Crab Shack.

They're okay. Still too much work for what you get and it's expensibe as hell. I think I left kinda hungry.

Give me some scrimps or fish instead if it has to be seafood. Fried clams or scallops are awesome also.

Lobster is overrated.

Sushi is great but that shit is not going to fill you up.

Bullshit

Unless you're talking sashimi then maybe because it's expensive and you do have to eat a lot.

bionic77

I had crab legs for the first time ever at Joes Crab Shack.

They're okay. Still too much work for what you get and it's expensibe as hell. I think I left kinda hungry.

Give me some scrimps or fish instead if it has to be seafood. Fried clams or scallops are awesome also.

Bullshit

Unless you're talking sashimi then maybe because it's expensive and you do have to eat a lot.
I am full after I eat Sushi, but I will be hungry a few hours later.

To be fair, this is true of most good ass food. Garbage food usually makes up for its being garbage by being generous with portions. There are exceptions of course. And there ain't nothing wrong with being hungry sometimes. The alternative is to be as fat as Bread.

Also, Dutch please don't fuck with Tuna. Tuna is fucking life man. I wish that they were not going to go extinct in the next 20 years so I feel bad sometimes when I eat, but its the GOAT fish.

Changing gears. Any of you fools play Cave Story? Gaming Side is telling me it is the shit. I am not sure if I love the art but I will forgive art if the game is badass. Not loving Shantae, the gameplay is too bland.

Josina Anderson ✔ @JosinaAnderson
I'm trying told WR Jeremy Maclin's decision actually came down b/w the #Ravens and the #Eagles, not the #Bills. Baltimore won.
12:49 PM - 12 Jun 2017

Thank god he didnt pick the Eagles. He is so fucking finished.

Hindl

Thank god he didnt pick the Eagles. He is so fucking finished.
He's not finished, he's still solid and can be productive. The problem is he has no fit on the Eagles. He's not displacing Jeffery, and he's not going to play in the slot, that's for JMatt and Agholor. So that leaves him facing Smith. Maclin is better than Smith overall, but he doesn't serve Smith's purpose. Smith can be a deep threat and stretch defenses. Maclin is a possession receiver, and we already have JMatt and Jeffery for that. Plus we don't have the space
When being old goes wrong

No one tell DM. Nurses say it doesn't mix well with his Lipitor :(

I just drink liquor

vintage-hop-gator-malt-liquor-beer_1_c249f717063fe534e90af8cb9f970441.jpg

Top Bottom