• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

gutshot

Is this what doing it looks like?

DD0hubKWsAECZqB.jpg

Up until last night I hadn't pooped in like 5 days 🤔.

Also, good morning bros.

I used to have a fear of pooping, so I would hold it in for weeks at a time.

Naturally I'd get cramps periodically but the weird thing was that it would never happen when I was at school or was out of the house.

Only would get cramps at home.

I also went through a phase where I was terrified to go to the bathroom at night so I kept a bottle in my room that I'd pee in.

I was a weird child.

Slo

It's hard for me to tell if poop-talk and anime are two separate diseases that NFLGAF is suffering from, or just two symptoms of the same disease.

bionic77

Is this confess your horrible dark secrets day?
This is the world we live in in 2017.

Thats why we have JCBs. We ain't like these mouth breathers. Its a reaction to the Pats/Trumpers/stupid mofos taking over the world. We might have lost the government but we needed to respond in a way to announce that we ain't like them. The Switch is a natural platform for us JCBs.

We young, beautifuls, intelligent, and ain't afraid to let the world see us getting it done on the rooftops.

bionic77

Have some respect, jerk. Like A Rock is the unofficial national anthem.
I wonder if I could have gotten a young Ninja when you were new to the game with that weak ass troll?

Speaking of the Full House guy, is that the kind of music you listen to when you are sexing your cousin?

Probably only Gata can definitively answer that (I say probably because damn at some of the posts today), but everyone is still free to weigh on in it.

Mindlog

Speaking of...
Will a standard Rubik's Cube hold up underwater? No problems with the stickers falling off or the action jamming?

I need to win a bet.

Top Bottom