• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

I wonder if I could have gotten a young Ninja when you were new to the game with that weak ass troll?

Speaking of the Full House guy, is that the kind of music you listen to when you are sexing your cousin?

Probably only Gata can definitively answer that (I say probably because damn at some of the posts today), but everyone is still free to weigh on in it.

This is how you speak to a JCB?

Fox318

Speaking of...
Will a standard Rubik's Cube hold up underwater? No problems with the stickers falling off or the action jamming?

I need to win a bet.

For how long?

Most rubix cubes use stickers instead of painting the blocks.

You could make one usinging plasti-dip.

bionic77

This is how you speak to a JCB?
You are right.

That was not the respect a fellow JCB deserves.

I will send you some Nintendo eShop money and the address for the next rooftop party. Just be respectful to the ladies Ninja.

As all JCBs know. Service unto others as you would be serviced yourself.

bionic77

I watched Baby Driver over the weekend and while it was good I think we can all agree that Jamie Fox's best movie is always going to be the the Great White Hype.

Hindl

Hello friends. Just got back from a festival with no phone service all weekend. Rained and was muddy as hell, and my car got stuck trying to leave it at midnight yesterday but managed to get it out. What have I missed?

RBH

Hello friends. Just got back from a festival with no phone service all weekend. Rained and was muddy as hell, and my car got stuck trying to leave it at midnight yesterday but managed to get it out. What have I missed?
Gata proclaimed his love for Atlanta, and we all celebrated with cookies and punch.

bionic77

Apparently people now are too stupid to know how to poop or go swimming.

Bread

Banned
jesus if this gamestop thing was happening 10 years ago my scheming ass would have been all over it. people making thousands of dollars trading in games lol

Gobias

Banned
I don't own videogames anymore. I have a copy of Super Mario Advance 2 on the GBA on my bedside table for some reason though. Maybe I can trade that in.

i knew the Cleve was full of deviants

rolfkdrqf5pg21auxwsh.png

Also legit surprised that Gata's searches alone weren't enough to push "Cousin" to the top for Florida.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm just going to leave this tidbit here:

if you go back to just the 2010 season, the Ravens have had thirteen suspensions due to drugs, with 10 different players being hit, which is the most in the league, averaging nearly two per year.

Top Bottom