• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

Sure you do..
wPKaPKe.jpg
That's not anime.

That's art.

30 hours into Horizon and this game is still amazing, I venture off to finish a mission and get side tracked discovering new areas or taking down giant beasts,

And it still looks amazing, I think I'm going to upgrade to a Pro, it's supposed to improve VR anyways so I might as well.

i'm so burnt

curse this sun, curse this dieg with its beautiful beaches!

It must be hard to live only with beaches that are inferior to east coast beaches. Cold water, often too rocky, rotting seaweed everywhere, waves too big to relax in the water.

The water temp in Massachusetts is better than San Diego right now.

Bitanator

Cowboys linebacker depth looking mighty thin now, we have underachives, hopeful believers, and busted knees to go all around, oh and criminals too because you have to have them.

Sanjuro

Trying to enjoy the day. Pulled a new car off the lot a few weeks ago. AC still not working properly. Brought it this morning for the second time. Have an appointment scheduled for next Monday. They are already giving me shit. So, I've reverted to day drinking and doing it.

🔥

bionic77

Pro tip.

The only thing that makes people get naked quicker than a camera is a Nintendo Switch.

Seeing the ESPN naked pictures thing of athletes reminded me of the raw, natural power of being a JCB.

Use that shit wisely bros. We have to protect our good names.

I finally started up Zelda today. So far it is fantastic. I am so bummed I missed out on the crazy GameStop trade in deal. I am dying to get Witcher 3 while it is on sale but no money now. :(

Mindlog

I finally started up Zelda today. So far it is fantastic. I am so bummed I missed out on the crazy GameStop trade in deal. I am dying to get Witcher 3 while it is on sale but no money now. :(
Witcher 3 is outstanding. One of the few games where I'm all in with the universal praise. BotW is still on my list though.

MEAMP is getting free content this week so hurray!

Top Bottom