• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Has any one created a Tinder for dirty old men? You may be onto a cash cow.

Yes, it's called Tinder.

Bionic what are we waiting for?
C6ahAIaUoAE7JdY.jpg

tmdorsey

Question for people playing BotW: What are your favorite regions of the game? Right now I'm basically ready to fight Ganon, I've done everything else. And I kinda beelined the second half of the game, since I wasn't finding much interesting stuff in the last few regions, while the first few regions were full of wonder. I'm curious if it's just a result of me getting a bit burnt out (although ironically now that I've finished all of the dungeons and shit I keep putting off Ganon to explore), or I just explored the more interesting areas first.

My favorite regions are basically the whole Southeastern section of the map. Basically all of Faron and Necluda from the Faron Grasslands to the west up to Mt Lanaryu to the North, but I explored those first. Meanwhile, I found Hebra and Eldin kinda dull, but those were the last few that I tackled

I'm working my west from the east and right now I would say Akkala and Lanyru/Zora regions are my favorite right now. Of course I haven't even visited most of the west part of Hyrule yet.

Took a 15 minute break from work that turned into a 45 minute break.

Killed some monster in the desert and used guts to heal dudes shit. Then climbed a tall ass mountain on advice of some random dude in a stable and solved puzzle to open shrine. Then it was night when I got out and I saw a shooting star fall out of the sky and I followed it to where it fell and got something.

Back to work.

It's wild how fast time flies when you are playing this game. I'm at over 85 hours in and I would consider myself only halfway through. I am taking my time and exploring a lot. Just last night I was farming ancient gears from broken Guardians for about 30 minutes and I messed around got myself killed by an active Guardian and all that farming was for not as my save point was from before I started farming. This game is brutal in a good way. I don't want it to end.

Ya'll take your Switch to work?

Sure do! My lunch break is my time damnit!

jbug617

Banned
Saints are not going to offer sheet Butler according to Payton. It seems there might be a possibility that Butler signs his RFA and plays out the 1 yr.

Tom Penny

Saints are not going to offer sheet Butler according to Payton. It seems there might be a possibility that Butler signs his RFA and plays out the 1 yr.

That would be a perfect scenario. I don't see how he would ever try to sit out. He hasn't make enough money or have the leverage for that.

So the Eagles owner has been trying for years to get the Eagles approved to wear their Kelly green uniforms as an alternate. The league wont let them due to it not matching their current helmets. This year Lurie put forth a rule change proposal to allow teams to designate a 2nd helmet to fix the Kelly green problem but he withdrew the rule before they voted on it and I saw today that he withdrew the proposal because the other owners were going to vote against it. Why? What an insane thing to draw a line over.

cdyhybrid

Lockett and Earl are recovering fine it sounds like - Lockett even ahead of schedule. Sounds like neither will be going full speed until camp though.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
So the Eagles owner has been trying for years to get the Eagles approved to wear their Kelly green uniforms as an alternate. The league wont let them due to it not matching their current helmets. This year Lurie put forth a rule change proposal to allow teams to designate a 2nd helmet to fix the Kelly green problem but he withdrew the rule before they voted on it and I saw today that he withdrew the proposal because the other owners were going to vote against it. Why? What an insane thing to draw a line over.

How close does it have to be? The redskins dark burgundy jerseys dont match their helmets exactly.

110 hours. Finally finished Zelda. All those shrines and all those hearts and I think I lost two hearts tops. I was completely maxed out in armor though from head to toe.

How close does it have to be? The redskins dark burgundy jerseys dont match their helmets exactly.

That is a really good question. I just know that the Eagles cant wear their black helmets with kelly green jerseys which seems really dumb to me. You would think it wouldnt cost teams much to get a 2nd helmet with a different paint job on it from the same company so that they are just as safe.

bionic77

I'm working my west from the east and right now I would say Akkala and Lanyru/Zora regions are my favorite right now. Of course I haven't even visited most of the west part of Hyrule yet.

It's wild how fast time flies when you are playing this game. I'm at over 85 hours in and I would consider myself only halfway through. I am taking my time and exploring a lot. Just last night I was farming ancient gears from broken Guardians for about 30 minutes and I messed around got myself killed by an active Guardian and all that farming was for not as my save point was from before I started farming. This game is brutal in a good way. I don't want it to end.

Sure do! My lunch break is my time damnit!
There are many times I started the game with the intention to just get one shrine or do a quick side quest only and then all of a sudden 3 hours have passed and I get a low battery warning.

I wonder how easy it will be to replicate this game, even for Nintendo.

cdyhybrid

There are many times I started the game with the intention to just get one shrine or do a quick side quest only and then all of a sudden 3 hours have passed and I get a low battery warning.

I wonder how easy it will be to replicate this game, even for Nintendo.
I think they try and go in a different direction with the next one. Maybe go back to a dungeon focus.

I saw team Brady is shitting on the gays.

I can't wait to play a game that is about a guy who openly supports Trump!

An open world Tom Brady game would be Brady and his ilk running around making the world less open. You would have to build a wall to keep the brown people out, and change the laws to take away all the gay peoples rights.

bionic77

An open world Tom Brady game would be Brady and his ilk running around making the world less open. You would have to build a wall to keep the brown people out, and change the laws to take away all the gay peoples rights.
I liked the move to delete the artic data today.

Straight out of the Patriot and NFL playbook.

Top Bottom