• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Haha Chris got in trouble

On a horrible note, Rob Demovsky is still saying that the whole AD to Green Bay thing isn't completely dead

tenor.gif

Haha Chris got in trouble

On a horrible note, Rob Demovsky is still saying that the whole AD to Green Bay thing isn't completely dead

tenor.gif
I mean, apart from the child abuse thing, AP probably fits our mold for bargain priced "washed up" free agent signing.

I think it would be a bad idea, but we have to factor in that Ted Thompson is a robot who may not understand human emotions such as sentimentality.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I mean, apart from the child abuse thing, AP probably fits our mold for bargain priced "washed up" free agent signing.

I think it would be a bad idea, but we have to factor in that Ted Thompson is a robot who may not understand human emotions such as sentimentality.

Well he wouldn't be the only piece of shit to play for the Packers ever so there's that. Probably the biggest name that is also a horrible person though. It'd still take some of the joy out of cheering for our team next year though.

Unfortunately TT (or the front office rather) doesn't have to worry too much about what the fans think. It's not like the Packers won't sell out or not be super popular.

Chris watching last episode of Legion now 0_o watching tonights ep live
Consider Nier:Automata if you have a console or pc that can play it. Really good (weird) action jrpg.

Going back to it after I finish Zelda, whenever that is...
the demo seemed pretty fun. next game I get after I finish Horizon is probably Persona though

Top Bottom