• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

cdyhybrid

I've never played a Persona game. Is this one just typical "you didn't score my favorite series high enough" things?

Trump and Brady would definitely try to build a wall around the Gerudo Desert.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I've never played a Persona game. Is this one just typical "you didn't score my favorite series high enough" things?

Some people are not reacting well to the "waifu talk in the OT gonna get you banned, keep it in the planned dedicated side thread" statements.

Are you on xbox? You could play some ME with us. I am hoping that boban will get it soon. He messaged me on xbox the other day that he was totally wrong and that Sam Bradford is a great QB and he will try to get ME soon.

You lying piece of shit, I am getting Bionic to sue the fuck out of you for libel.

JABEE

So the Eagles owner has been trying for years to get the Eagles approved to wear their Kelly green uniforms as an alternate. The league wont let them due to it not matching their current helmets. This year Lurie put forth a rule change proposal to allow teams to designate a 2nd helmet to fix the Kelly green problem but he withdrew the rule before they voted on it and I saw today that he withdrew the proposal because the other owners were going to vote against it. Why? What an insane thing to draw a line over.

He had to have the approval of the competition committee. Maybe he knows he can get it done down the line, and doesn't want to make a futile plea.

JABEE

Some people are not reacting well to the "waifu talk in the OT gonna get you banned, keep it in the planned dedicated side thread" statements.
This should be the policy for all anime-related content. I would even add talk about the Patriots should have its own thread.

The lax punishment for the Pats and their subsequent victories created a culture of "cheaters winning out" in this country. I blame it for Trump's victory.

no one uses periods in goat, f.
They do unless they want people to think their sports heroes are choking losers, Bead...

Still think it went right over your head.
Listen..

Sometimes there comes moments in your life where you wonder if you can still go.. I had one of those..

I talk out loud when I type sometimes and I thought I had typed it..

Like an important Super Bowl pass to Wes Welker.
:jnc

Pepiope

So the Eagles owner has been trying for years to get the Eagles approved to wear their Kelly green uniforms as an alternate. The league wont let them due to it not matching their current helmets. This year Lurie put forth a rule change proposal to allow teams to designate a 2nd helmet to fix the Kelly green problem but he withdrew the rule before they voted on it and I saw today that he withdrew the proposal because the other owners were going to vote against it. Why? What an insane thing to draw a line over.
Apparently helmets are safer the more they're broken in. So that's why they only allow 1 helmet.

Top Bottom