• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

Yeah, I often wonder what the Super Metroid thread would have been like.
Wall jumping is extremely annoying. Not fun at all.

The game does nothing new. I don't get what all the excitement is over. It's just a combination of several genres. Controls wise it is no different then any other platformer with a gun.

Not enough enemy variety and not enough music tracks. The main track is so depressing.

The game is horribly designed. I know people say you have to figure out where to go but I never can and that is proof that it is horribly designed because it cannot be that I am just an idiot.

Last boss total disappointment.

Basically the same as all the other haters whenever a great game comes out. It's pretty simple. You just deconstruct a part of the game and blow it out of proportion. Most gamers are smart so they will be persuaded by these arguments. "He's right, it doesn't do anything new. It's just another platformer with guns!"

MechDX

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...heart-dallas-cowboys-houston-texans/99792282/

Texans owner Bob McNair, who got burned in last year's Brock Osweiler gamble, clearly has a sense of the Romo dynamics in play with Jones.

”He saw the trade we made," McNair told USA TODAY Sports, alluding to the startling deal that sent Osweiler, his $16 million salary for 2017 and a second-round pick to the Cleveland Browns in a pay dump. ”(Jones) wants to make a trade. I understand that.

”But he's between a rock and a hard place with that."

McNair knocking Jerruh down a peg

Brett Kollmann‏ @BrettKollmann 1m1 minute ago
More
I say this with complete seriousness - if Jabrill Peppers played RB full time I think he could be as good as Christian McCaffrey. Special.

Dutch your boy getting love

BG sent me a pic of his brand new switch

w44oowaxjjge4z96x5ln.png

Jason Garret was asked about the likely Hood of a team trading for Romo and he said he thinks his lack of durability will stop a trade from happening. Cowboys need to work on their sales pitch if they are trying to trade this guy.

Greg Hardy is so desperate that he wants to sign with Utah's indoor football team.

And the team is making it into a publicity stunt where fans vote on whether or not they sign him.

I'm glad this guy's career is so over that he's basically at the stage of "puppet show and Greg Hardy."

Good morning friends

Greg Hardy is so desperate that he wants to sign with Utah's indoor football team.

And the team is making it into a publicity stunt where fans vote on whether or not they sign him.

I'm glad this guy's career is so over that he's basically at the stage of "puppet show and Greg Hardy."
That's amazing..

Also you should post here more often..

MechDX

Screaming Eagles fan poll rejects signing DE Greg Hardy

Welp

Yeah, everybody from this area knew Jabrill's best position by far was rb.

He was dominant as a defensive player in high school just due to sheer the fact that he was a man amongst boys, but his best position was o.

BOB loves players who are multi faceted

MechDX

Told you. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the pick at 12.

He was until all these damn pesky GM's started sticking their nose into my business. I personally blame you

Once again I was on the "hot QB" before anyone else. One day you people will actually listen to my wisdom

MechDX

Teams are still QB thirsty. Wouldn't surprise me if all 4 are gone within the first 10 picks.

Too many good defensive players in this draft for that to happen. If anything I can see teams trying to move up for the top defensive players which pushes the QB's down some

Duxxy3

Too many good defensive players in this draft for that to happen. If anything I can see teams trying to move up for the top defensive players which pushes the QB's down some

That's what all fans say. And then GM's realize they are year to year and they have a shitty quarterback. A defensive player isn't going to save their job. Striking it lucky on a QB will get them an extension.

Edit: holy shit they're making more Prison Break...idk who asked for this.... the first run was already ridiculous and long enough after like the first 2 seasons
Teams are still QB thirsty. Wouldn't surprise me if all 4 are gone within the first 10 picks.

That's what all fans say. And then GM's realize they are year to year and they have a shitty quarterback. A defensive player isn't going to save their job. Striking it lucky on a QB will get them an extension.
4 Within the top 10 seems pretty extreme ha. If anything this will just amount to a good amount of qbs taken in the first 2 rounds. Maybe like 5.

Top Bottom