• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl, yes?
Ben Allbright on Twitter saying Mahomes wont make it past pick 13
Patrick Mahomes, MAH Boy.

Mahomie, mah homie!

Saints at 11, and wouldn't be surprised if browns took him at 12. Maybe other teams ahead? Or trades too.

I think Albright would become a full member of Browns gaf if browns took Mahomes

Jarnet87

No. Usually see him with a headband on or some shit. Did not realize he had some faux mohawk going on.

I've been saying it for weeks. You don't put any stock in a quarterback with a Mohawk. He deserves to be just another Browns QB statistic with that hair.

MechDX

So I should start accepting the Kizer era in Houston with Mahomes going top 15?
deshone-kizer-ncaa-football-wake-forest-notre-dame-850x560.jpg

Thats my QB? 3 of the 11 starters on Texans offense could be ND alumni. Kizer, Nick Martin (C) and Will Fuller

I've been saying it for weeks. You don't put any stock in a quarterback with a Mohawk. He deserves to be just another Browns QB statistic with that hair.

jim-mcmahon-mullet1.jpg

May be more of a mullet. Mullets need to return

MechDX

NFL Research‏Verified account @NFLResearch 32s32 seconds ago

The @AtlantaFalcons have won the NFC South 4 times since realignment in 2002 and have never repeated as division champions

folds arms and stares at RBH

folds arms and stares at RBH
Until the Panthers threepeated 2013-2015, nobody had ever won the south two years in a row. None of them have ever made the playoffs the year after being in a super bowl too.

2010 Saints don't count. They lost to the Seahawks when they got in on 7-9. Only thing worse than getting into the playoffs with a losing record is losing to a team with a losing record in the playoffs.

Top Bottom