• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

I would snitch on any of you in a heartbeat, even if you didn't do anything wrong, I'd just frame you for being an animu if it meant saving myself.

cdyhybrid

3XxvHOR.png

Good morning

Where were you floyd?
When?

Burden of truth is on you, stop deflecting.
But you're head of BreadX

Would any of you guys snitch on your fellow NFL-GAF'ers for immunity?
Absolutely..

If it's to save myself, I'm snitching so fast.. I'm not going to jail for any of you.

There are other ways to travel friend,

np, just remember my name if you need a new head to your astrophysics department...
can't afford those either..

Striker

#Giants head coach Ben McAdoo is live in attendance at #TexasTech Pro Day, presumably to see Mahomes
They've been teetering around about five or so QB's now.

With the roster built to win now, using a pick on a QB when you can grab OL, CB, TE or DT...

bionic77

The only people that are worse and dumber than gamers are football fans.

I swear people on gaming age look for shit to complain about.

If you can't notice it without watching a 2 hour DF video then it is not really a problem.

Tired of how stupid people are starting to think they are smart because they can copy and paste someone else's shitty internet argument or point and scream it at you. Now everyone is a fucking movie expert as well.

Come up with your own opinions and thoughts you mouth breathing assholes!

We used to make fun of Gata for his size, his fondness for sharing hookers, the fact that he was a straight up thug and also for his intelligence. But man I am starting to think that Gata and his 85 IQ might be above average based on what I see on the internets and the people who run Trumperica.

Hindl

They've been teetering around about five or so QB's now.

With the roster built to win now, using a pick on a QB when you can grab OL, CB, TE or DT...

I dunno, you can grab a DT or TE later in the draft, plus the Giants are set up to win now but also in the future. Outside of Eli and Brandon Marshall, most of that team is young and will be under contract for the near future. So getting a young QB to develop behind Eli could be good. That way you can win now and still win later once Eli is gone. Giants fans haven't had to worry about QB hell for years now, but it'll be a lot less painful to have a replacement once Eli is done

bionic77

Pennsylvania is the worst
Penn State is in the middle of the state, which is pretty horrible.

That said. You are from Florida so by the power vested in me as an officer of the court I must tell you that you can't say shit about any other state. The South is a giant pile of shit and they stick by Republicans and trash no matter what.

Penn State is in the middle of the state, which is pretty horrible.

That said. You are from Florida so by the power vested in me as an officer of the court I must tell you that you can't say shit about any other state. The South is a giant pile of shit and they stick by Republicans and trash no matter what.
The north is basically the south now. They love trump up there.

Top Bottom