• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

BigAT

Chase Daniel got a 900K contract from the Saints. So we're screwed.

Good. Honestly there was never any reason for him to sign for more than the absolute minimum.

He was never going to get more than the $7.5 million or whatever the Eagles are indebted to him for and he doesn't actually earn anymore money if he signs a $900,000 contract or a $5,000,000 contract.

bionic77

The north is basically the south now. They love trump up there.
Not exactly.

First all the North East is packed and dense as fuck. You can't go 3 miles without seeing a small city or town up here. In the South you can go for miles without seeing shit. I remember the drive to Lego Land. There ain't shit once you get like 10 miles outside of Orlando.

Also, it does not smell like shit the way it does in the South (especially florida). Swamps are like the anus of the Earth. Not a clean anus either...

Lastly, while we have way too many Trumpers here it is still not hard to find a ton of people who hate his guts. Which makes it tolerable to live here. One thing I am actually proud of attorneys for a change is the vast majority of us hate him and many of us are actually actively working to oppose him.

It was not easy for me to say that!

But JCBs always tell the truth.

We did a DNA test.

Me and Magic are both off the hook.
So many lies
NQjgc89.gif

bionic77

So we're not getting a bionic and Magic version of My Two Dads?

Why bother even having a world?
I hear you brother.

Its tough when your dreams do not come true.

I was there when the lab technician told me there was less than a zero percent chance that Magic was genetically my father. I asked her if he could spiritually be my father and she told me that I had better ask a religious person that question as her shitty ass equipment could not answer that simple ass question.

Bread

Banned
Scooter has acquired proof that Bionic fathered two legitimate children. These childs are named Dega and Gata after their grandpops.

The proof is all here. Turn yourself in, Bionic. You owe a combined 26 years of child support.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Scooter has acquired proof that Bionic fathered two legitimate children. These childs are named Dega and Gata after their grandpops.

The proof is all here. Turn yourself in, Bionic. You owe a combined 26 years of child support.

Oh shit, I take back what I said. Pay up!

bionic77

Liar.

Those are the positive results from Ninja's STD tests after his most recent trip to Vegas to celebrate becoming a Bucs fan with DM.

bionic77

NBA players and JCBs always having to prove that someone else's kids are not ours.

Its one of the burdens of being a JCB. Everyone just wants a piece.

You ain't see no one asking to be Ninja Bread or BGs kids.

bionic77

It's illegal to call me a liar
9/10 days I am a lawyer in good standing in both Pennsylvania and D.C. I am very rarely suspended or censured by the bar. I passed the bar in less than 5 attempts and was recognized by a high school news paper for my advancement of a mock trial team. I also have a Switch which will be 100% mine once I complete the 6 month payment plan I have with GameStop.

You Trumpers can't scare me.

and you're going with him

scooter knows what you did
Scooter doesn't know my life..

I will snitch on F for full immunity
Unless I snitch on you first..,

9/10 days I am a lawyer in good standing in both Pennsylvania and D.C. I am very rarely suspended or censured by the bar. I passed the bar in less than 5 attempts and was recognized by a high school news paper for my advancement of a mock trial team. I also have a Switch which will be 100% mine once I compete the 6 month payment plan I have with GameStop.

:jnc

Can't do much when he wanted out. At least we save 900k as opposed to nothing. We also got better at back up QB. So meh.

They actually didnt have to make him the highest paid backup in history, and they definitely didnt have to turn around and give foles even more.

Pepiope

They actually didnt have to make him the highest paid backup in history, and they definitely didnt have to turn around and give foles even more.
Bradford was injury prone, they didn't have Wentz. Meh. Even with all the money they have invested at QB, it's still less than a bunch of other teams.

Bradford was injury prone, they didn't have Wentz. Meh. Even with all the money they have invested at QB, it's still less than a bunch of other teams.
Only because their starter is still on a rookie deal. Once Wentz is making $20m a year they are going to be beyond fucked. There is no excuse at all for a team with it's starting on a rookie deal to be so up against the cap. Howie has been a disaster since coming back and it is only going to get worse.

Hindl

Only because their starter is still on a rookie deal. Once Wentz is making $20m a year they are going to be beyond fucked. There is no excuse at all for a team with it's starting on a rookie deal to be so up against the cap. Howie has been a disaster since coming back and it is only going to get worse.

They are against the cap for one year, and that's because last year they locked up all of their talent due for contracts. Chase Daniel was a bad deal, but at the time it made sense. We didn't know we'd get Wentz and Bradford was fragile. Curry has been a mistake too. But Cox and BG were great, Ertz finished as a top 5 TE in every category but TDs, the offensive line was dramatically rebuilt into a top 10 unit, we have a top 5 safety tandem locked up for the next 3 years, and next year a ton of players are coming off the books (Peters and Sproles retiring save $16M alone next offseason). There was some mismanagement, but with all of that Howie was still able to go out and get the top WR in FA, and another guy in Torrey Smith who has an absurdly good deal on his contract. They're fine. By the time Wentz is due for his deal, Peters, Celek, Kelce, Kendricks, Sproles, BG, and Curry will all be off the books

WedgeX

Banned
9/10 days I am a lawyer in good standing in both Pennsylvania and D.C. I am very rarely suspended or censured by the bar. I passed the bar in less than 5 attempts and was recognized by a high school news paper for my advancement of a mock trial team. I also have a Switch which will be 100% mine once I complete the 6 month payment plan I have with GameStop.

:jnc

If I ever make the big time in DC, I may retain your legal services bionic.

Pepiope

They are against the cap for one year, and that's because last year they locked up all of their talent due for contracts. Chase Daniel was a bad deal, but at the time it made sense. We didn't know we'd get Wentz and Bradford was fragile. Curry has been a mistake too. But Cox and BG were great, Ertz finished as a top 5 TE in every category but TDs, the offensive line was dramatically rebuilt into a top 10 unit, we have a top 5 safety tandem locked up for the next 3 years, and next year a ton of players are coming off the books (Peters and Sproles retiring save $16M alone next offseason). There was some mismanagement, but with all of that Howie was still able to go out and get the top WR in FA, and another guy in Torrey Smith who has an absurdly good deal on his contract. They're fine. By the time Wentz is due for his deal, Peters, Celek, Kelce, Kendricks, Sproles, BG, and Curry will all be off the books
Basically this.

We'll be fine once Wentz is due for a deal, and the "cap hell" we're in has not stopped us from going out and getting the best WR on the market.

But they will have to replace all those guys plus some guy that howie drafted will be ready for a second contract and howie will have to grossly overpay him to prove that he was a good pick.

Been playing Horizon during Spring break. It's a pretty good exclusive. Play it if you have a PS4. Think I might be able to finish it soon.

Gonna preorder Persona I think cause of the prime discount. never played one but always wanted to check out the ps2 games. I heard it takes like 100 hours? So maybe I'll just play that for the next 10 years.

Hindl

But they will have to replace all those guys plus some guy that howie drafted will be ready for a second contract and howie will have to grossly overpay him to prove that he was a good pick.

And when it's time to pay those guys our current guys will be off the books. Look at our upcoming FAs for the next couple years. Very few people, and most of them are just depth guys. Next year is Jeffery, JMatt (wouldn't be surprised if they let him walk) and Bradham, plus some depth. 2019 is Hicks and a 32 year old BG. They're fine

Edit: And 2020 has Big V, Mills and Seumalo, and a bunch of depth guys. It's no problem

Top Bottom