• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Line has feelings too Fanatic..

Your first mistake was remembering there's a gaming side

This is true. I almost never post in the threads there anymore, but I like to keep up with any announcements and whatnot, mostly the Sony stuff. The Sony fans on this site are so goddamn defensive.

Edit-actually Sony fans in general.

Hindl

This is true. I almost never post in the threads there anymore, but I like to keep up with any announcements and whatnot, mostly the Sony stuff. The Sony fans on this site are so goddamn defensive.

Edit-actually Sony fans in general.

That's all gaming fans. Go into your average switch thread and Sony fans look tame

MechDX

According to NFL sources former @UHCougarFB & #Texans QB @casekeenum7 is signing with the @Vikings. He was with the @RamsNFL the last 2years

Tom Penny

So Halle Berry turned 50...

Halle Berry, Hallelujah, Holla back, I'll do ya

17586728_1821050094823294_7867403569622679552_n.jpg

Hindl

I agree and I was definitely one of those as a kid. Stanning hard for Sony.

Shit 5 years ago as a college student I was a hardcore Nintendo fanboy. And I still fall into that mindset occasionally before snapping out of it. As a kid tho whatever it makes sense. You only have so much money as a kid so you're probably getting only one console and a few games, and then there's the general playground tribalism

Pizza for dinner tonight!

HUNGARIAN

goat cheese, caramelized onions, dried cranberries, EVOO, honey, dash of cumin

&

SOMERS

crumbled Italian sausage, creamy roasted garlic, mushrooms, caramelized onions

Sanjuro

Pizza for dinner tonight!

HUNGARIAN

goat cheese, caramelized onions, dried cranberries, EVOO, honey, dash of cumin

&

SOMERS

crumbled Italian sausage, creamy roasted garlic, mushrooms, caramelized onions

Look what the boy did! 🍕🍕🍕

I'd get down with either pizza, although I would add roasted peppers to the second pizza.

Greg

SOCOM isn't coming back because no one wants to play it in 2017
this is false

Maybe if Greg could successfully fly a kite SOCOM would come back.
I flew 5 at once last week

I only played the PSP version of Socom for 5 minutes

What did SOCOM do that you can't find in other games?
it wasn't a mindless respawn game with aim assists and grinding and all the bullshit

but the real hook was the map design - I have yet to play a game with as consistent quality maps, and it launched with 20+ of them

MechDX

Making teriyaki chicken and stir fried vegetables for dinner.

As always Greg and my Seahawks bros are welcome

And Kave but that doesnt need to be said

MechDX

James Walker‏Verified account
@JamesWalkerNFL

Follow
More
Also, it is now official: The Miami #Dolphins have ZERO players from their 2013 draft on their roster after Dion Jordan's release Friday.

Phins are doin it!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Socom was unique in the console scene. Plus, was there many other third person tactical shooters? I think it lured in console people that werent quite ready for a first person game.

Top Bottom