• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

I wanna be a doctor.

4694cf9a7ec7ecfd23b93bba1c252709.jpg
NERD!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm late but I've listened to a bunch of Drake and Kanye and I don't get either one. I kinda prefer the more "bassy" beats that guys like Dr Dre and Eminem used to do.

Woke up this morning and my hip hurts. I couldn't really walk at all for a good hour until it loosen up via some stretching. Do you olds have to deal with this shit every day?

I'm late but I've listened to a bunch of Drake and Kanye and I don't get either one. I kinda prefer the more "bassy" beats that guys like Dr Dre and Eminem used to do.

I was listening to the Chronic 2001 the other day, still holds up

Woke up this morning and my hip hurts. I couldn't really walk at all for a good hour until it loosen up via some stretching. Do you olds have to deal with this shit every day?

Yes, why do you think we're always grumpy?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Wait til it's your back that suddenly locks up in spasms in the middle of the night. Paaaaaaain. :(

Going to the grocery store.

Best response in the next 15 minutes gets to name my 6-pack for the week.

RULES: I'M NOT DRINKING FUCKING NOT YOUR FATHER'S GD ROOT BEER (or ginger)

Bread said:
Have I found new bae 🤔

Stay tuned Dutchy

What what happened?
I'm so far behind

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Going to the grocery store.

Best response in the next 15 minutes gets to name my 6-pack for the week.

RULES: I'M NOT DRINKING FUCKING NOT YOUR FATHER'S GD ROOT BEER (or ginger)

What what happened?
I'm so far behind

One six pack for an entire week? WTF?

Anyway I've been partial to Bud Light Lime lately. I was in the habit of putting lime salt in my Corona and Bud Light Lime basically cut out the middle man...and it's cheaper to boot!

One six pack for an entire week? WTF?

Anyway I've been partial to Bud Light Lime lately. I was in the habit of putting lime salt in my Corona and Bud Light Lime basically cut out the middle man...and it's cheaper to boot!

Yeah.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not actually an alcoholic.

I just play one occasionally on NeoGAF!

Tom Penny

This weather sucks rainy and cold then it's randomly in the 50's the next two days. At least My Cousin Vinny is on. I'm drinking whiskey and ginger ale.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Pre-draft visit indicates Packers had not ruled out picking Joe Mixon

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Even if Joe Mixon had been allowed to participate at the NFL scouting combine, there’s a good chance the Green Bay Packers would have brought him to town for a pre-draft visit anyway.

“You’re not going to pick somebody based on what he tells you in a 10-minute interview,” Packers coach Mike McCarthy said earlier this month at the combine. “It’s an opportunity to communicate, interact, and from that you gather information. I’m always so impressed with our area scouts and our college director and our personnel department, how well they know these guys and how well they know their background. So this is just part of the process.”

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...indicates-packers-had-not-ruled-out-joe-mixon

I think the Packers are playing some smokescreen.gif with Bob Quinn and the Lions. Or it's the other way given the comments Bob Quinn has made on Joe Mixon.

It's going to be really interesting to see where he lands and despite the Lions (IMO) feigning interest in Mixon I don't think we'll take him.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the Cowboys take Mixon in the 2nd-3rd round even with Elliot on their roster.

MechDX

Pre-draft visit indicates Packers had not ruled out picking Joe Mixon

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...indicates-packers-had-not-ruled-out-joe-mixon

I think the Packers are playing some smokescreen.gif with Bob Quinn and the Lions. Or it's the other way given the comments Bob Quinn has made on Joe Mixon.

It's going to be really interesting to see where he lands and despite the Lions (IMO) feigning interest in Mixon I don't think we'll take him.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the Cowboys take Mixon in the 2nd-3rd round even with Elliot on their roster.

Whatever team takes him is a piece of shit organization and I will wish nothing but bad shit on them as a team

Hindl

Even if Mixon didn't have the off the field issues, there are a million change of pace backs the Cowboys could draft. Mixon would be a waste of a pick

Hindl

Mixon projects to be a feature back, no?

Exactly. Why would you need two feature backs on one team, especially when the one you have is Elliot? If the Cowboys are getting a RB, it should be a change of pace back that'll be available in the 5th or later, not another feature back that'll cost at least a 2nd

Top Bottom