• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

The decision's been made

34100728052.jpg

Pepiope

Exactly. Why would you need two feature backs on one team, especially when the one you have is Elliot? If the Cowboys are getting a RB, it should be a change of pace back that'll be available in the 5th or later, not another feature back that'll cost at least a 2nd
I was reading like 2 posts at once. For some reason I thought you didn't want the Packers to draft Mixon. Doesn't make sense for Dallas to do it.

Mindlog

Speaking of bad decisions.
Every time I have to use an inkjet printer.
In my administration there would be no inkjet printers.

Hit an audible and made my own 6 instead

Sam Adams Cold Snap
Hi-Wire Mosaic IPA
Sweetwater 420
Red Hook IPA
Sugar Creek Pale Ale
Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin

The Trumpiots, RBH, cdy,Randall, WH, and Bread are all represented amongst my choices!

Horizon completed and I got my platinum. Damn that was an amazing ride!

I feel perfectly serviced but now I shall progress to proper servicing with Breath of the Wild.

bionic77

I played in an adult basketball tournament today with 5 of my friends. Only one guy on the team was under 30.

We whipped the youngs. Then we played some guys that made us look young and they had to invoke the mercy rule once we were up by 35.

Then we played another team and got to the finals.

In the finals they had a guy who looked like Dwight Howard's little brother and he fucked us up. No one could guard him and it was impossible to keep off the glass.

Second place for the bionics. Should be happy but I ain't about that. Pissed at my teammates for the loss. We coulda been contenders! I don't think my body can take that many basketball games in one day.

Also you guys can't sleep on Kayne. I don't know if he is a genius but the impact the guy had on rap and culture in general is insane considering how watered down music has become in pop culture.

Top Bottom