• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Since the Vikings traded their first round pick for Sam Bradford :)jnc) someone from VikingsGAF should help out with the mock draft for another team.

Jarnet87

I thought the end of world may come under like year 3 or 4 of Trump but it appears we are fast tracking it. I only hope we get to February so I can see Jaboo lift the Lombardi trophy. I'll settle for December NFC South clinch.

Are we going to war?
Depends on what Vladdy wants to do in all seriousness..

Vladdy has his money down on Assad and he may not appreciate Donnie fucking up his plans over there..

This then leads to Vladdy using his leverage and letting out the pee tape and all the receipts that Donnie did with them to burn his ass... Putin is not going to let Donnie fuck up his plans for Soviet Union 2.0

jbug617

Banned
damn
C8xxispXcAI_hzx.jpg

April 14th apparently.

We got rappers doing announcements of announcements now.
Announcements are outta control now. I remember when Kojima had a countdown to a announcement about the announcement of a trailer date.

I think it just turned out being the reveal of his companies logo too -_-

My thoughts on today's events:

Scorpio: Will be bought
Syria: Dumbass show of force that didn't really show much force from Trump
Floy fucking up the draft: FL things

Also: you know it's grown up time when you spend $32 on 2 shots and you're like "eh, whatever" (and yes I only drank 2 shots you heathens!)

cdyhybrid

My thoughts on today's events:

Scorpio: Will be bought
Syria: Dumbass show of force that didn't really show much force from Trump
Floy fucking up the draft: FL things

Also: you know it's grown up time when you spend $32 on 2 shots and you're like "eh, whatever" (and yes I only drank 2 shots you heathens!)
I didn't know they offered shots of NYFRB

Top Bottom