• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

WBAY-TV 2‏Verified account
@WBAY

Follow
More
WBAY-TV 2 Retweeted People Magazine
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and actress Olivia Munn break up, People magazine reports.

Greg willed it

WBAY-TV 2‏Verified account
@WBAY

Follow
More
WBAY-TV 2 Retweeted People Magazine
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and actress Olivia Munn break up, People magazine reports.

Greg willed it
Nows my chance to strike.
tenor.gif

bionic77

I found a real design flaw in the Switch last night. Hardware related.

Apparently while playing a single player game the console can really only directly service one JCB at a time. Others can get indirect servicing by watching but that is not the same thing. This can cause issues in a household when multiple people want that level of servicing at the same time.

Luckily I came up with a solution for this design flaw (even though I don't have an engineering background).

I am calling it the JCB patch and it is quite simple. You just buy a Switch and copy of Zelda for each member of the household. It ain't no thing for JCBs who have more money than we need anyways.

Greg

I found a real design flaw in the Switch last night. Hardware related.

Apparently while playing a single player game the console can really only directly service one JCB at a time. Others can get indirect servicing by watching but that is not the same thing. This can cause issues in a household when multiple people want that level of servicing at the same time.

Luckily I came up with a solution for this design flaw (even though I don't have an engineering background).

I am calling it the JCB patch and it is quite simple. You just buy a Switch and copy of Zelda for each member of the household. It ain't no thing for JCBs who have more money than we need anyways.
I told you this would happen

I wish Greg the best in his pursuits of Olivia.
I already got what I wanted from her

bionic77

I told you this would happen

I already got what I wanted from her
Luckily there is a solution for the Switch problem.

Otherwise there would be fights between the boyz and with all this is happening in the world today that is the last thing anyone wants to see.

Not even a perv like BG who peeps on other peoples' rebound sex wants to see the boyz fighting each other like a bunch of filthy animals.

BigAT

BG is a beta not a JCB.

At best he might be able to watch them rebound through the window like a true perv.

I think even as JCB's sometimes we need to celebrate the little victories that other people have. BG recently informed me that he acquired a new telescopic lens for his spy camera, so in that way, he is doing it. So congratulations to him.

bionic77

I think even as JCB's sometimes we need to celebrate the little victories that other people have. BG recently informed me that he acquired a new telescopic lens for his spy camera, so in that way, he is doing it. So congratulations to him.
Look what the perv did!

WOW. I cant believe criminally old and out of touch Bionic is spreading vicious lies. Sad or/and sick guy Bionic promised the Switch would drain the swamp. But its obvious he and His 1% gang lied to the ppl. It's also pretty obvious that he has ties to MANY and I mean MANY pineapple pizza dispensaries.

Any slander against me from crimally old and sleepy eyed Bionic is obvious FAKE NEWS.

Would be surprised if sleepy eyed Bionic is even still awake🤔🤔

bionic77

Criminally old?

BG breaking all sorts of laws today.

Beta listen up. It is illegal to peep on others getting serviced and it is also illegal to discriminate based on age.

Lucky for you the JCBs are the charitable type.

Criminally old?

BG breaking all sorts of laws today.

Beta listen up. It is illegal to peep on others getting serviced and it is also illegal to discriminate based on age.

Lucky for you the JCBs are the charitable type.
Hmmm out of all the accusations you only respond to being criminally old?🤔🤔🤔

I need to go now. Just hope the ppl #StayWoke
unlike Sleepy eyed Bionic

BigAT

Holy shit.

TMZ‏@TMZ 4m4 minutes ago
Aaron Rodgers stuns Olivia with announcement he's now dating Taylor Swift. (PHOTOS)

bionic77

Must be time for her to work on a new album.
I can already hear the next shitty faux country-pop song after the breakup.

"He didn't care about the team, didn't care about the fans, only cared about himself. Should have known better to think he would care about me."

I can see Greg listening to it and crying when he drives back home after the next home playoff loss.

Tom Nook

Workout dates

SAN FRANCISCO
First Day: April 10
OTA Offseason Workouts: May 22-23, May 25, May 30-31, June 2, June 5-6, June 8-9
Voluntary Mini-Camp: April 25-27
Mandatory Mini-Camp: June 13-15

Let's do this.

Top Bottom