• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if there's an NFLgaf discord, but you should talk about it there.

Don't want Xia to come on down hard on us.

Oh I am sorry I saw someone in another thread mention the same thing and just assumed it was ok to discuss. Sorry if it is not. Xia let me know if you need me to edit my posts.

Draxal

Oh I am sorry I saw someone in another thread mention the same thing and just assumed it was ok to discuss. Sorry if it is not. Xia let me know if you need me to edit my posts.

Nah, you're fine/vague enough there. Its just you would get better and more detailed responses there.

MechDX

I hope those folks donate. I'm gonna go donate some clothes and money once payday rolls around. Gonna try to make it down to the coast once Harvey fucks completely off I want to help with relief efforts down there. I'm also part of a student club at my school so I'm going to try and see if we can throw a fundraiser together.

Good job. Thanks man.

I donated yesterday at a shelter at the new boat ramp that is now less than a mile from my home.

River is actually about 3-4 miles away. Convenience

bionic77

Has anywhere hear used kodi to watch out of market NFL games? I am trying to come up with something for this season and I am wondering how well this would work. I saw that you can get a jailbroken fire stick online pretty cheap and it runs kodi, and the site claims that it gives you access to all out of market NFL games but I am not sure if I trust it.
You can get them legally by using the NFL app on your PS4 or Xbox.

If you know someone in college or school you can use their name and birthdate and I think it is like $200. Email does not even have to match.

That is what I did the last 2 years but no more because fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the NFL.

Quality is ok but the streams can get iffy at times. You can always watch that on your PC or phone (which is pretty cool).

Don't be a Kodi asshole. Pay for your shit.

Actually, on second thought don't pirate anything else but I am guessing it might be morally ok with the NFL because fuck them!

bionic77

Good job. Thanks man.

I donated yesterday at a shelter at the new boat ramp that is now less than a mile from my home.

How many homes do they think were flooded?

I know two people in Houston and they got away with minimal damage (one had a small leak in the roof from the storm), but I know they were all tense until it was over.

You can get them legally by using the NFL app on your PS4 or Xbox.

If you know someone in college or school you can use their name and birthdate and I think it is like $200. Email does not even have to match.

That is what I did the last 2 years but no more because fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the NFL.

Quality is ok but the streams can get iffy at times. You can always watch that on your PC or phone (which is pretty cool).

Don't be a Kodi asshole. Pay for your shit.

Actually, on second thought don't pirate anything else but I am guessing it might be morally ok with the NFL because fuck them!

LOL man are you really not going to watch any Steelers games this year?

Zeke

Good job. Thanks man.

Gotta lookout for our fellow Texans. The coast holds a special place in my heart so many good memories down there. Me and missus are fairly confident that's where I knocked her up. Now its become a running gag between us.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I have an Amazon Firestick. The wifi, for me, is fine. Buying a 'jailbroken' one is a scam, though. I don't run Kodi, but I'm sure you can find what you need with a bit of googling.

bionic77

LOL man are you really not going to watch any Steelers games this year?
Have you seen me post on the NFL at all this year?

We have officially broken up.

I am an NBA dude now. ME and Dutch are leaving this horrible league for a better league and hopefully a better future. One where people live together on the rooftops in harmony.

Have you seen me post on the NFL at all this year?

We have officially broken up.

I am an NBA dude now. ME and Dutch are leaving this horrible league for a better league and hopefully a better future. One where people live together on the rooftops in harmony.

You are taking a Pats fan to start your rooftop Utopia? I am not so sure about that.

I have an Amazon Firestick. The wifi, for me, is fine. Buying a 'jailbroken' one is a scam, though. I don't run Kodi, but I'm sure you can find what you need with a bit of googling.

I will definitely look into doing it myself. I think I am going to try the college thing that bionic mentioned. I looked it up, it is $100 for the year and my wife is currently taking online classes at Tuoro University. I hope that counts.

cdyhybrid

You are taking a Pats fan to start your rooftop Utopia? I am not so sure about that.

I will definitely look into doing it myself. I think I am going to try the college thing that bionic mentioned. I looked it up, it is $100 for the year and my wife is currently taking online classes at Tuoro University. I hope that counts.
Dutch is a Browns fan

bionic77

How dare you call Dutch a filthy Pats fan. That is one of the worst insults we have in this thread.

EX-Pats fan. Get it right.

Unlike Bread and the others Dutch did the right thing and left that evil cult. Bread might kiss Trump's brand new SB ring, but Dutch is a better man and left this garbage league for greener pastures.

bionic77

You can probably sign up right now.

When you sign up it shows the colleges that are part of the program. As I recall you just need a name and date of birth. Only one account per name. When I signed up I did not need a college email and the name on my credit card did not match up either. This way you can watch on multiple platforms. I don't think you can watch 2 streams at the same time though.

Helping a friend is the JCB way.

You can probably sign up right now.

When you sign up it shows the colleges that are part of the program. As I recall you just need a name and date of birth. Only one account per name. When I signed up I did not need a college email and the name on my credit card did not match up either. This way you can watch on multiple platforms. I don't think you can watch 2 streams at the same time though.

Helping a friend is the JCB way.

You really didn't need a college email? If so I will sign up right now. My wife is home sleeping so I cant get her college email address right now. That is great news.Thank you for being such a great example to JCBs everywhere.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Apparently, there's a $4M offset in Haden's contract. Since the Steelers would doubtfully pay him that much, he should sign for league minimum with Pittsburgh as a final 'fuck you' to the Browns.

Also:

ProFootballTalk‏Verified account @ProFootballTalk 51m51 minutes ago

The CFL's Hamilton Tiger-Cats worked out Johnny Manziel and concluded he's not ready to play, physically or mentally

bionic77

You really didn't need a college email? If so I will sign up right now. My wife is home sleeping so I cant get her college email address right now. That is great news.Thank you for being such a great example to JCBs everywhere.
No last year I just texted a cousin and asked him if it was ok and I just used his name and birthdate and I had zero issues.

I have been doing this for like 3 years. I even changed the name of the college student on the account once. As far as I can tell they don't give a fuck. Hopefully that is still their policy.

Milchjon

Rapoport:

"From #Cowboys for Thursday: “Fans who already purchased tickets may get them refunded. Otherwise, that $ will still go toward storm relief.”"

MechDX

I hope those folks donate. I'm gonna go donate some clothes and money once payday rolls around. Gonna try to make it down to the coast once Harvey fucks completely off I want to help with relief efforts down there. I'm also part of a student club at my school so I'm going to try and see if we can throw a fundraiser together.

DIffku4XUAAby0L.jpg:large

Bob McNair will donate the same amount of money the game would have generated to charities.

Mike Kaye‏Verified account @mike_e_kaye 9m9 minutes ago
More
Leonard Fournette's $50k donation will go to J.J. Watt's fundraising efforts. #Jaguars

Dammit. How am I supposed to hate any of these teams this season?

Rodgers did a great interview with ESPN http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...y-packers-qb-aaron-rodgers-unmasked-searching

I ask Rodgers what he thinks, and he demurs at first, then says it would be "ignorant" to suggest Kaepernick's stance didn't play a role in his employment status.

A few weeks later, he reaffirms his point. "I think he should be on a roster right now," he says. "I think because of his protests, he's not."
"I think organized religion can have a mind-debilitating effect, because there is an exclusivity that can shut you out from being open to the world, to people, and energy, and love and acceptance.”

Fox318

Fuck Bob McNair

He should use the money he sends to PACs that deny climate change and elect idiots to help the people of Houston.

Bread

Banned
Manziel still has a chance, talent like that never goes away. He'll be the Texans starting QB by the end of the year.

MechDX

Has Vyer posted in the hurricane thread? Is he ok? He pm'd me for the Straggler's league but indicated he was getting worried.

I believe so. He was posting in the SE thread regularly he has also Tweeted some

But I believe he may be in an area that may flood due to rivers and creeks rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom