• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
ProFootballTalk‏Verified account @ProFootballTalk 26s26 seconds ago

Browns trade Cameron Erving to Chiefs

e -

Andrew Siciliano‏Verified account @AndrewSiciliano 6m6 minutes ago

Danny Shelton is the only Browns 1st round pick left on the roster from the 2009-2015 @NFL Drafts.

I believe so. He was posting in the SE thread regularly he has also Tweeted some

But I believe he may be in an area that may flood due to rivers and creeks rising

thx

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
How many draft picks does CLE have in next year's draft?

Chris Burke‏Verified account @ChrisBurke_SI 20m20 minutes ago

Browns' current 2018 picks:
Rd 1
Rd 1 (HOU)
Rd 2
Rd 2 (HOU)
Rd 2 (PHI)
Rd 3
Rd 4
Rd 4 (CAR)
Rd 5
Rd 5 (KC)
Rd 6
Rd 6 (PIT)
Rd 7

Gobias

Banned
Can't lose the draft if you own every pick

1j1eul.jpg

MechDX

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-houston-texans-1798427225

You got it, Daniel. We spent a lot of time figuring out how to do this preview given current events (please donate if you can), and decided the best way to honor a city full of tough, resilient people is to remind them how shitty the Texans are. If you guys can survive David Carr, you can survive anything. So let's proceed. This one's for you, Houston.

Damn. LMAO

Not trying to step on your toes Sweeney but that line was too good

Yes, very impressive flipping a 1st round pick into a 5th round pick. The Cleve is doing it!
It's better than getting nothing for him which is what I would have expected (I blame Ray Farmer for being a stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch)

Chris Burke‏Verified account @ChrisBurke_SI 20m20 minutes ago

Browns' current 2018 picks:
Rd 1
Rd 1 (HOU)
Rd 2
Rd 2 (HOU)
Rd 2 (PHI)
Rd 3
Rd 4
Rd 4 (CAR)
Rd 5
Rd 5 (KC)
Rd 6
Rd 6 (PIT)
Rd 7
Bork for a 6th? A 6th

Can't lose the draft if you own every pick

1j1eul.jpg
Masterful

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago

Former Browns CB Joe Haden is going to visit the Pittsburgh Steelers tonight, per source.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas lives! How are you doing?

I'm doing good man, been following a strict Matthew Stafford workout program since January+school+work. I've been trying to cut my internet consumption and focus on other things, that's why I haven't been posting as much.

Preseason has gotten me super hyped though, cannot wait for the season to start. Ameer Abdullah has looked unbelievable in the preseason so far.

He stays healthy throughout most of the season I think we go 11-5.

Fantomex

That's a good piece on Rodgers on ESPN. But at the same time, how is Olivia gone and you still ain't talked to your family? Hard to overlook that.

But anyways. Hows everyone doing?

Line_HTX

I hope those folks donate. I'm gonna go donate some clothes and money once payday rolls around. Gonna try to make it down to the coast once Harvey fucks completely off I want to help with relief efforts down there. I'm also part of a student club at my school so I'm going to try and see if we can throw a fundraiser together.

Now that I can finally go outside my neighborhood, I'm going to volunteer either the Red Cross or the Houston Food Bank and help them out. I already donated $250 to Watt's relief fund.

The AFCS solidarity is fucking awe-inspiring. I have no words for it. I really really hope Watt gets over $20 million for everything from Victoria, Rockport, Port Arthur, etc.

Thanks a lot, Zeke. You're a great person! 😭😭

gutshot

That's a good piece on Rodgers on ESPN. But at the same time, how is Olivia gone and you still ain't talked to your family? Hard to overlook that.

But anyways. Hows everyone doing?

It sounds to me like his family is super religious and Rodgers has kind of moved away from that strict religious dogma. I can definitely see that being a catalyst for a wedge to be driven between him and the rest of his family. Olivia had nothing to do with it, other than them probably not liking her "morals" and the fact that they were sleeping together outside of marriage.

cdyhybrid

Rodgers piece was great. Mina is a great writer.

Congrats Dutch, let's celebrate in Vegas!

Benjamin Allbright ✔ @AllbrightNFL
#Jets making a heavy push to trade several players including Sheldon Richardson and Matt Forte.
Jets trying to out tank Buffalo for Darnold because Trumper Woody will never allow Rosen on his team.

Fox318

Benjamin Allbright ✔ @AllbrightNFL
#Jets making a heavy push to trade several players including Sheldon Richardson and Matt Forte.

They are in full tank mode.

And Todd Bowles will go on TV and proclaim things are looking great when his team loses 78-6

Haden is a Steeler:

ProFootballTalk‏Verified account
@ProFootballTalk
Following
More
Haden agrees to three-year, $27 million deal. He'll make $7 million in 2017.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account
@RapSheet
Following
More
The #Steelers are signing CB Joe Haden to a 3-year, $27m contract, source said. $7m guaranteed in year 1.

Fox318

Well yeah, I will admit it is impressive if that fucking offense can get in good enough position to score 6 points

AlI know is I don't want him as the coach of this team moving forward. He's won games he shouldn't have after they missed the playoffs, refused to start hack in meaningless games (and he has shown zero improvement under his coaching staff), the defense has gotten worse every year, and worst of all his players quit on him.

Plus he's the type of coach looking to punt the ball on 3rd down.

I fucking want Todd Haley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom