• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Never forget!

y77lHVz.png

Fantomex

It sounds to me like his family is super religious and Rodgers has kind of moved away from that strict religious dogma. I can definitely see that being a catalyst for a wedge to be driven between him and the rest of his family. Olivia had nothing to do with it, other than them probably not liking her "morals" and the fact that they were sleeping together outside of marriage.

See thats where I don't seem to agree with that reasoning. His brother won the Bachelorette. The wife has told me they have a semi reality show where they live together and have said they have no immediate plans of getting married. So I don't think that ultra religious thing comes into play. Sides, good christians help people with cancer.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
of course...

Yeah, D.J. Hayden has been a great pick up by Bob Quinn. On paper our secondary is going to be Top 5 next season with Darius Slay, Glover Quin, Nevin Lawson, Diggs and even rookie Teez Tabor.

Linebacking group has also greatly improved. I'm worried about our defensive line, hopefully Bob Quinn addresses it with a trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Lions backup QB Jake Rudock has been having a great preseason and may be in discussions for a trade to some QB starved team.

Jake Rudock talks trade rumors, Tom Brady, Stafford money in amusing interview

ALLEN PARK -- Backup quarterbacks don't typically draw much attention, but Detroit's Jake Rudock is getting plenty of it for all the right reasons.

Aside from some hiccups in the second week of the preseason, he's played well, completing 66 percent of his passes for three touchdowns, one pick and a passer rating of 99.5. And don't look now, he's also gained 51 yards on four scrambles.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2017/08/jake_rudock_talks_trade_rumors.html#incart_river_index

Fox318

I feel like I'm concept I should love Adam Ruins everything but I just can't enjoy it.

The shows tone just comes across as so off-putting and I can't put my finger on why.

I want to learn, understand, and empathize with things outside of my understanding but I'm not exactly a fan of a show presenting why something is wrong without then presenting an argument or possible solution to said issue even if it's not perfect.

Its like a 50s informercial by Penn and Teller.

bigosc2k

Banned
I feel like I'm concept I should love Adam Ruins everything but I just can't enjoy it.

The shows tone just comes across as so off-putting and I can't put my finger on why.

I want to learn, understand, and empathize with things outside of my understanding but I'm not exactly a fan of a show presenting why something is wrong without then presenting an argument or possible solution to said issue even if it's not perfect.

Its like a 50s informercial by Penn and Teller.
It's the host, I just want to punch that smug fuck in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom